We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Crosswater Dial Kai Lever 2 Control Shower Valve with Single Mode Handset, Fixed Head & Arm
Drench your senses with the 225mm fixed shower arm and invigorate your skin with the Single Mode Handset. Control everything effortlessly using Crosswater's Dial control in Kai Lever trim. Just choose your outlet, or both of them, select from 11 levels of flow, and then set a precise temperature.
The push-button interface is also refreshingly simple and expertly designed, concealing a durable brass body in an attractive chrome finish for easy cleaning and lasting luxury.
To shower in style - and shower together - choose this attractively practical kit by Crosswater.
- Landscape Kai Lever trim set
- Shower Valve (Button iconography)
- Double outlet control
- Precise temperature control
- Brass body
- High pressure, for systems of 1.0 bar and above
- 15 Year Crosswater guarantee
- Crosswater Dial 225mm fixed round shower head and wall arm
- Single mode shower handset
Crosswater Dial Valve 2
- 1st Control: Push to control 11 separate flow positions.
- 2nd Control: Precise temperature choice
- 3rd Control: Outlet control for shower options, control both outlets separately
- Responsive controls that prevent residual water
- Body engineered for maximum flow rate
Dial is the latest in push-button shower technology which enables precise control of flow and temperature. This innovation not only looks smart with 4 trim options, it's also smart on the inside using pioneering flow control technology. Available in both single and double outlet options, Dial is a step forward in on/off and water flow control technology with the touch of a button. It allows total control over your bathing and showering experience.
|Global Trade Item Number||5055833692323|
|Type||Concealed Shower Sets|
|Brand Range||Crosswater Dial Kai Lever|
|GuaranteeMore information||15 Years|
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Number of Outlets||2 Outlets|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Handle Type||Round, Triple Control|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||1|
Minimum Water Pressure
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.