We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Crosswater Dial Central 2 Control Shower Valve with Single Mode Handset, Fixed Head & Arm
Dance under the shower for all the right reasons with Crosswater's shower handset, fixed shower arm, and Dial valve control. No more twisting to wash all over; whether tall or small you can shower in comfort with a portable shower at hand when you need it.
Control it all using Dial's multiple outlet control to individually or simultaneously pick from 11 flow positions, complete with precise thermostat that keeps temperatures consistent.
The 225mm fixed shower head provides a consistent, balanced showering experience that surrounds your senses and soothes the skin. Combined with the single mode shower handset, you'll have a perfect shower every single time.
Keep your bathroom sparkling with matching chrome finishes that make cleaning effortless, while adding style to any bathroom space.
- Portrait Central trim set
- Shower valve (Button iconography)
- Double outlet control
- Precise temperature control
- Brass body
- High pressure, for systems of 1.0 bar and above
- 15 Year Crosswater guarantee
- Crosswater Single mode shower handset
Crosswater Dial Valve
- 1st Control: Push to control 11 separate flow positions.
- 2nd Control: Precise temperature choice
- 3rd Control: Outlet control for shower options, control both outlets separately
- Responsive controls that prevent residual water
- Body engineered for maximum flow rate
- Dimensions: 215mm (Height) x 70mm (Width) x 72.5-97.5mm (Depth)
Dial is the latest in push-button shower technology which enables precise control of flow and temperature. This innovation not only looks smart with 4 trim options, it's also smart on the inside using pioneering flow control technology. Available in both single and double outlet options, Dial is a step forward in on/off and water flow control technology with the touch of a button. It allows total control over your bathing and showering experience.
|Global Trade Item Number||5055833692286|
|Type||Concealed Shower Sets|
|Brand Range||Crosswater Dial Central|
|GuaranteeMore information||15 Years|
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Number of Outlets||2 Outlets|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Handle Type||Round, Triple Control|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||1|
Minimum Water Pressure
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.