We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Vellamo Twist Basin Mixer and Bath Filler Pack
One of our bestselling ranges, Twist from Vellamo offers everything that is good about modern bathroom taps nowadays: smooth, elegant curves, minimal fuss-free design, excellent component quality, and above-all an unbeatable price.
At Tap Warehouse, we'd like to think we know a thing or two about taps. And Twist bathroom taps are one of our favourite ranges: they look good, feel reassuringly heavy, and are surprisingly affordable. Plus, matching concealed shower valves make for a perfectly co-ordinated look in your bathroom.
- Buy one of our value packs and you are saving big not once, but twice. Extra money off the RRP when you buy the pair!
- Includes free slotted basin waste
- Excellent quality brassware with thick chrome-plating - affordable taps don't have to mean poor quality.
- Contemporary, elegant design that will look great for years to come.
- Ceramic disc cartridge for long life - no more annoying rubber washer taps that drip.
- A perfect addition or upgrade to your bathroom without breaking the bank.
- Bath and basin tap minimum required water pressure: 0.5 bar
- 10 year guarantee
Bath Filler Flow Rates:
- Flow rate at 0.5 bar - 10.3 l/min
- Flow rate at 1.0 bar - 11.9 l/min
- Flow rate at 1.5 bar - 13.8 l/min
- Flow rate at 2.0 bar - 15.3 l/min
- Flow rate at 3.0 bar - 19.0 l/min
Basin Mixer Flow Rates:
- Flow rate at 0.5 bar - 5.8 l/min
- Flow rate at 1.0 bar - 8.0 l/min
- Flow rate at 1.5 bar - 9.0 l/min
- Flow rate at 2.0 bar - 11.8 l/min
- Flow rate at 3.0 bar - 14.5 l/min
|Global Trade Item Number||5056585205540|
|Type||Basin & Bath Tap Packages|
|Brand Range||Vellamo Twist|
|GuaranteeMore information||10 Years|
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Mounting Type||Deck Mounted|
|Spout Type||Straight Spout|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||0.5|
Minimum Water Pressure
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.
Products from the same range
You may also like
Customers also bought
Popular related categories
For most of us, our taps will last a lifetime, however sometimes tap cartridges need to be replaced at some point. This guide walks you through this process to changing your cartridge to help you prolong the life of your tap.
At Tap Warehouse we stock an enormous range of bath taps for you to choose from. In fact, there are just so many that we can’t even decide which our favourites actually are… We’ve tried our hardest though, and narrowed it down to some of the very best taps for all budgets and styles for you to peruse below.
A collection of some of the best performing low water-pressure taps - all available at amazing prices.
New bathroom basin taps are a great way of enhancing the overall look of your bathroom, en-suite or cloakroom bathroom without the need to spend money on a complete refurbishment. Choosing, however, is not quite as straightforward as it sounds, so we've put together a guide to explain the different types of basin taps and what you should be on the look out for.
GONE are the days before ceramic disc taps. That's right - no more rubber rings screwed over the end of metal pipes, splitting as they wear down, leaking and costing every homeowner thousands a year in water bills. Learn why choosing taps with ceramic disc cartridges is the smartest option for you and your home.