We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Crosswater Svelte Slide Rail with Shower Hose & Single Mode Handset
Being suitable for low water pressure systems, this high-performance shower rail kit is a simple and effective choice for installing a premium shower head in any shower or bath. The integrated wall outlet makes it easier than ever to add convenience and style to your bathroom. The handset holder has an easy-sliding grip that will keep your handset safely placed on the exact height you want.
The classical look and high-quality materials of the Crosswater Svelte Slide Rail with Shower Hose & Single Mode Handset guarantee an outstanding performance for many years to come.
- Chrome finish
- Compatible with water flow regulators
- 0.2 bar minimum water pressure
Svelte Shower Rail
- Length: 900mm
- Integrated wall outlet
- Can be paired with all Crosswater recessed shower valves
- Easy-sliding and self-gripping handset holder
Crosswater Svelte Chrome Shower Handset
- Diameter: 136mm
- Single spray mode
- Sleek design
Crosswater Shower Hose
- Dimensions: 11mm x 150mm
|Type||Shower Rail Kits|
|Brand Range||Crosswater Svelte|
|GuaranteeMore information||15 Years|
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||0.2|
Minimum Water Pressure
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.