We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Crosswater MPRO Heated Towel Rail 900 x 430mm - Matt Black
- Modern Matt Black finish
- Vertical design with flat profile
- Crafted from Low Carbon Steel
- Provides high heat output: BTU 50ºC - 1167, BTU 60ºC - 1479 & Watts - 342
- Compatible with optional summer element for hot weather use
- Fitted with 1/2" BSP Connections
- Complies with BS EN 442-1:2014 standards
- Includes wall fixings and manual air vent
- Radiator valves sold separately - please see our recommended extras
- 15 year manufacturer's guarantee (subject to online registration - please click here)
- Height: 900mm
- Width: 430mm
Please note: If you're looking to use this heated towel rail as a dual fuel towel rail, you must buy an element and t-piece (sold separately)
|Global Trade Item Number
|Dual Fuel Heated Towel Rails, Ladder Heated Towel Rails
|Crosswater MPRO - Matt Black
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Number of Sections
|Number of Gaps
|Number of Tubes
|Dual Fuel Compatible
|RAL CodeMore information
RAL codes are used to define colours for paints & coatings. The codes are very specific, so two shades of blue will have a completely different RAL code. The codes can be useful if you want to ensure two different products will be a colour match.
Some of our heating products can be purchased in bespoke colours chosen from a selection of RAL codes. If you are interested in this service please contact our sales team here.
|Pipe Centres (mm)
|Central Heating, Dual Fuel
|Heat Output (BTU∆t 60ºC)
|Heat Output (Watts)
|Heat Output (BTU∆t 50ºC)