We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Crosswater Ethos Premium Shower Kit with Triple Function Handset - 120mm
Available with three components, a 3 mode shower head, a golf wall outlet and an easy to clean hose, this kit is also compatible for use with a flow regulator, helping you save water and do your part for the environment. Extremely easy to clean, Crosswater Ethos premium shower kit four can be quickly installed in your bathroom, whether you have a spacious wet room or a smaller shower enclosure. Either way, it will last for at least 15 years, offering excellent value.
- Shower kit with 3 components
- Handset diameter: 120mm
- 3 mode shower head with easy to clean silicon jets
- Chrome finish
- Easy to clean hose with 1500mm length
- Golf wall outlet
- 0.5 bar minimum water pressure
- Valve sold separately
- Substantial 15 year warranty
|Type||Mini Shower Kits|
|Brand Range||Crosswater Ethos|
|GuaranteeMore information||15 Years|
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||0.5|
Minimum Water Pressure
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.