We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Crosswater Atoll Square Thermostatic Multifunction Shower Kit
- Includes height adjustable rail and pencil handset
- Minimum 1 bar pressure
- Automatic safety shutdown in case of hot or cold water failure
- Built in safety stop at 38°C
- Water save button to reduce water consumption
- 15 year guarantee
- Valve to head height: 780-1380mm
- Fixed head size: 200 x 200mm
|Global Trade Item Number||5055833652419|
|Type||Exposed Shower Sets|
|Brand Range||Crosswater Atoll|
|GuaranteeMore information||15 Years|
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Number of Outlets||2 Outlets|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Handle Type||Square, Dual Control|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||1|
Minimum Water Pressure
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.