We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Leon Thermostatic Bar Shower Valve & Slide Rail Kit
Raise the bar for your shower experience with this wall-mounted thermostatic bar shower valve from Drench - a stunning mix of razor-sharp design and modern shower technology. Water temperature is thermostatically controlled to prevent scalding and those shocking cold spells, even if the incoming water temperature or pressure should fluctuate, ensuring shower safety for the whole family.
Crafted from high-quality materials and plated with chrome, it is backed by a 10 year manufacturer's guarantee.
- Precise control over water flow and temperature
- Temperature thermostatically controlled to prevent scalding
- Minimum water pressure required: 1.0 bar
- 10 year guarantee
- Height: 58mm
- Width: 263mm
- Projection: 75mm
- 1.0 bar: 12.0 litres per minute
- 1.5 bar: 14.0 litres per minute
- 2.0 bar: 18.5 litres per minute
- 3.0 bar: 22.0 litres per minute
Vellamo Square Shower Riser Rail Kit
- Paddle handset
- Quick height adjustment for shower head height
- Chrome finish
- Includes flexible shower hose
- 10 year guarantee against manufacturing defects
- 610mm rail
- 1.5m showe hose
|Global Trade Item Number||5056585238180|
|Type||Exposed Shower Sets|
|Brand Range||Drench Leon|
|GuaranteeMore information||10 Years|
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Material||ABS Plastic, Brass|
|Number of Outlets||1 Outlet|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Handle Type||Square, Dual Control|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||1|
Minimum Water Pressure
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.
Products from the same range
You may also like
Customers also bought
Popular related categories
We all know we need to try and save water but this isn't always easy. That's why we've created this handy guide to water saving shower heads, so you can easily reduce your water consumption everyday whilst still enjoying an invigorating shower.
If you want to add value to your home by adding an ensuite, we have put together a number of design ideas to help you create a small ensuite.