Clearwater Pure Chiller 100 Instant Chilled Filtered Water For Clearwater Filtered Water Taps
• Provides chilled water between 3-10°C
• Can be used with any Clearwater Filtered Water Tap
• Patented silver turbo clean system creates a water vortex on the internal walls whenever water is dispensed, thus preventing biofilm formation
• Ice-bank cooling technology offers optimum performance within a compact space
• Ultra quiet operation
• Can provide up to 15 litres of chilled water per hour
• Minimum 1.5 bar water pressure required
• Simple & quick install and compact design to fit in your under sink cabinet
• 2 year manufacturer's guarantee
• Height - 407mm
• Depth - 260mm
• Width - 235mm
|Type||Water Filter Kits|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||1.5|
Minimum Water Pressure
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.
Products from the same range
Customers also bought
Popular related categories
Need more help?
We all know we need to try and save water but this isn't always easy. That's why we've created this handy guide to water saving shower heads, so you can easily reduce your water consumption everyday whilst still enjoying an invigorating shower.
Cut the struggle of finding luxury radiators at affordable prices, and take a look at these stunning modern radiators, all available for under £250. Who knew affordable beautiful radiators would be so easy to find?
Creating your perfect bathroom can be costly. That’s why we have a whole range of bathroom vanity units for under £250 to help you furnish your bathroom in the exact style you want - without breaking the bank.
If you want to add value to your home by adding an ensuite, we have put together a number of design ideas to help you create a small ensuite.