- Provides chilled water between 3-10°C
- Can be used with any Clearwater Filtered Water Tap
- Patented silver turbo clean system creates a water vortex on the internal walls whenever water is dispensed, thus preventing biofilm formation
- Ice-bank cooling technology offers optimum performance within a compact space
- Ultra quiet operation
- Can provide up to 15 litres of chilled water per hour
- Minimum 1.5 bar water pressure required
- Simple & quick install and compact design to fit in your under sink cabinet
- 2 year manufacturer's guarantee
- Height - 407mm
- Depth - 260mm
- Width - 235mm
|Type||Water Filter Kits|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||1.5|
Minimum Water Pressure
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.
Products from the same range
You may also like
Customers also bought
Popular related categories
Need more help?
Got everything but the kitchen sink? Here's some amazing sink ideas costing you less than £200.
Which are the best electric showers? Our experts recommend 3 of the best electric showers to have at home.
If you’re considering buying an electric shower or just keen to know more, take a closer look at all the benefits of owning one in our expert article.