We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Butler & Rose Gloss White Radiator Feet for Designer Column Radiators
RRP £550 Was £289.99
RRP £650 Was £339.99
- Pair of floor mounted radiator feet suitable for use with the Butler & Rose Designer Gloss White Column Radiators
- Can be used on horizontal and vertical radiators
- Available for 2 or 3 column radiators - please select an option above
- Constructed from long lasting, high quality mild steel with a timeless Gloss White finish
- Also available in Raw Metal and Matt Anthracite
- Optional extra which provides additional support to your radiator
- 5 year manufacturer's guarantee
|Brand||Butler & Rose|
|Brand Range||Butler & Rose Designer Column|
|GuaranteeMore information||5 Years|
|Global Trade Item Number||5056585212623|
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|RAL CodeMore information||9016|
RAL codes are used to define colours for paints & coatings. The codes are very specific, so two shades of blue will have a completely different RAL code. The codes can be useful if you want to ensure two different products will be a colour match.
Some of our heating products can be purchased in bespoke colours chosen from a selection of RAL codes. If you are interested in this service please contact our sales team here.
Products from the same range
You may also like
Customers also bought
Popular related categories
Join us as we demystify everything BTUs. We’ll get you up to speed on what a BTU actually is, why you need to know about it, how to use our BTU calculator and selecting the best radiator for your home with your new BTU knowledge in mind. Let’s get BTU-ing!
Most radiators are made from one of four different materials: mild steel, stainless steel, aluminium or cast iron. In this guide, we'll talk through the pros and cons of each material and help you decide what material your next radiator should be made of.