We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Butler & Rose Designer 3 Column Horizontal Radiator - Gloss White - 600mm Tall
RRP £44 Was £29.99
- Available in 4 sizes - please select an option above
- Made from hard-wearing mild steel with a timeless Gloss White finish
- Dual fuel compatible
- 3 column horizontal design produces an extremely high heat output - read more about BTUs in our handy guide and why they're vital to know when choosing a radiator, then use our BTU calculator to work out what heat output you need for the space in your home
- Select a size option above to see the heat output in the specification box below
- Supplied with wall brackets, fixings and air vents
- Radiator valves and optional slip on feet sold separately - please see our recommended extras
- If you're looking to use this radiator as a dual fuel, you must buy an element and t-piece (sold separately)
- 5 year manufacturer's guarantee
|Type||Column Radiators, Horizontal Radiators, Designer Radiators, Traditional Radiators|
|Brand||Butler & Rose|
|Brand Range||Butler & Rose Designer Column|
|GuaranteeMore information||5 Years|
|Global Trade Item Number||5056585212548|
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Number of Columns||3 Columns|
|Popular Features||Dual Fuel Compatible|
|Number of Sections||18 Sections|
|RAL CodeMore information||9016|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
RAL codes are used to define colours for paints & coatings. The codes are very specific, so two shades of blue will have a completely different RAL code. The codes can be useful if you want to ensure two different products will be a colour match.
Some of our heating products can be purchased in bespoke colours chosen from a selection of RAL codes. If you are interested in this service please contact our sales team here.
|Wall to Face (mm)||109|
|Wall Distance (mm)||9|
|Wall to Pipe Centres (mm)||59|
|Pipe Centres (mm)||830|
|Fuel Source||Central Heating, Dual Fuel|
|Heat Output (BTU∆t 60ºC)||5688|
|Heat Output (Watts)||1319|
|Heat Output (BTU∆t 50ºC)||4500|
Products from the same range
You may also like
Customers also bought
Popular related categories
Join us as we demystify everything BTUs. We’ll get you up to speed on what a BTU actually is, why you need to know about it, how to use our BTU calculator and selecting the best radiator for your home with your new BTU knowledge in mind. Let’s get BTU-ing!
Most radiators are made from one of four different materials: mild steel, stainless steel, aluminium or cast iron. In this guide, we'll talk through the pros and cons of each material and help you decide what material your next radiator should be made of.