Brenton Thermostatic Electric Heating Element
Brenton Thermostatic Electric Heating Element is an electronic thermostat for the automatic control of electric towel radiators. By means of an internal sensor it is capable of keeping the temperature of the towel radiator to a desired value.
• Comfort mode: The thermostat keeps the internal temperature at the value set by the user.
• Boost mode: In Boost mode the heating element is activated for a period of 2 hours independently of the configured temperature. The temperature is however automatically controlled in order not to exceed 65°C. At the end of the 2 hours period,the device returns to Comfort mode.
• Timer mode: The control system enters into Boost mode for 2 hours; after that it returns into Comfort mode for 10 or 22 hours (period configurable by the user) and then it enters again into Boost mode for 2 hours. This sequence is repeated endlessly.
• Standby/Antifreeze mode: In this mode the device goes in standby, however as soon as the measured temperature falls below 10°C the control system activates the heating element in order to prevent the internal liquid from freezing.
Product Code TEDIG300W Type Heating Elements Brand Brenton Temperature Control Thermostatic GuaranteeMore information 1 Year
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
- Delivery & Returns
Enter your intended delivery address postcode.
COVID-19 Update (30/03/2020)
- Our website remains open for orders
- Our warehouse and courier partners are operational
- Our customer service and sales team are working from home and are available via telephone, email and live chat
How long will my delivery take?
Items in stock and ready for immediate dispatch display ‘In Stock’ and ‘Next Day Delivery Available’. Other items show the estimated delivery time, such as 1-2 or 2-4 working days. This information is given to you on each product page throughout the website, as well as in the basket prior to checkout, and in the checkout process itself.
You will be able to split up your order into multiple deliveries during the checkout if they have different lead times.
How much does delivery cost?
- Orders over £250 receive FREE standard delivery to mainland UK
- Orders under £250:
For orders under £250, the charge* is displayed on every product page just under the 'Add to Basket' button, and is dependent on the size of the item. You will only pay a single charge regardless of how many products you buy.
* Additional charges will usually apply to some areas of Northern Scotland and Scottish Isles, Channel Islands and Northern Ireland; and also to some areas of mainland UK for very large or fragile items that are sent by pallet.
Next day, weekend & time-specific deliveries
If an item is 'In Stock' and 'Next Day Delivery Available', you will also be able to choose a number of other delivery options during the checkout. Depending on the service, additional delivery charges may apply.
For our other items that show a delivery estimate, you will not be able to choose next day or timed services. We aim to deliver the item within the advertised timescale.
We deliver small items (taps, shower fittings, accessories, small kitchen sinks, mirrors etc.) to most of Europe. You will be informed if any of the items in your basket are not able to be sent to your country during the checkout process.
If your country is not listed, or if you want to order a larger item, we may still be able to help. Please call us on 01202 55 66 55.
Large item orders
Please note, the driver will not be able to take the items in to your property, so we recommend that you have 2 able-bodied people to help take delivery if you have ordered large or heavy items. The driver will wait for you to check for any signs of damage. Please notify us of any transit damage either on the delivery note, or if there isn't time to check the items thoroughly upon delivery then within 48 hours of receipt. This does not affect your statutory rights with regards to manufacturing defects and faults.
Returns & Collections
For unwanted items we offer 90 days for a credit note, and 30 days for a refund. Please note that there are a few items we are unable to take back, including some special finish taps and showers, toilet seats that have been opened, and bespoke orders. See our full returns policy.
We now offer a collection service for unwanted items. This is particularly useful for fragile, bulky items that are difficult to transport. Unwanted items can be collected at a convenient time and place via our own transport partners, typically within a 1 or 2 hour window. This is a chargeable service - for full details, please see our returns policy.
- Reviews (0)
- Customer Questions
Products from the same range
Customers also bought
Popular related categories
Need more help?
Join us as we demystify everything BTUs. We’ll get you up to speed on what a BTU actually is, why you need to know about it, how to use our BTU calculator and selecting the best radiator for your home with your new BTU knowledge in mind. Let’s get BTU-ing!
Selecting the right radiator valves to suit your home heating can prove tricky if you are not sure which valves you are looking for. Within this guide discover the different types of radiator valve, which ones fit your setup, and some of the loveliest examples available from our online store.
Most radiators are made from one of four different materials: mild steel, stainless steel, aluminium or cast iron. In this guide, we'll talk through the pros and cons of each material and help you decide what material your next radiator should be made of.
Ahh… there is nothing better than bathroom heating. Just brainstorming some brilliant bathroom heating ideas has brought warmth and comfort to our souls. Most people will brave their frosty bathrooms just to save money. But in the long term, are you really saving, or setting yourself up for disaster?
Choosing a home radiator is a headache, but fear not; this guide will help you choose the best radiator for you and your family in just 4 simple steps.