Brenton Designer Straight Thermostatic Radiator Valves - White
• Sold in pairs
• Thermostatic valves gives allows more control over the temperature of your radiator. Once the desired temperature is reached, the valve will stop the flow of hot water, preventing the waste of heat and energy
• Lockshield valve helps you to balance pressure to your radiator from your heating system. Radiators further away from the boiler will need more pressure in the them to help pump water more efficiently
• Eye-catching White finish - click here to see the rest of the Brenton Designer range of radiator valves
• Suitable for pipework coming through the floor
• Also suitable if the radiator has side inlet valves and your pipework runs parallel to your floor - read more about finding the right radiator valves for you in our Types of Radiator Valves guide
• Standard tapping: 1/2" BSP
• 2 year manufacturer's guarantee
|Global Trade Item Number||5060766128603|
|Type||Straight Radiator Valves|
|Brand Range||Brenton Designer|
|GuaranteeMore information||2 Years|
|RAL CodeMore information||9016|
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
RAL codes are used to define colours for paints & coatings. The codes are very specific, so two shades of blue will have a completely different RAL code. The codes can be useful if you want to ensure two different products will be a colour match.
Some of our heating products can be purchased in bespoke colours chosen from a selection of RAL codes. If you are interested in this service please contact our sales team here.
Products from the same range
You may also like
Customers also bought
Popular related categories
Need more help?
Join us as we demystify everything BTUs. We’ll get you up to speed on what a BTU actually is, why you need to know about it, how to use our BTU calculator and selecting the best radiator for your home with your new BTU knowledge in mind. Let’s get BTU-ing!
Most radiators are made from one of four different materials: mild steel, stainless steel, aluminium or cast iron. In this guide, we'll talk through the pros and cons of each material and help you decide what material your next radiator should be made of.
Ahh… there is nothing better than bathroom heating. Just brainstorming some brilliant bathroom heating ideas has brought warmth and comfort to our souls. Most people will brave their frosty bathrooms just to save money. But in the long term, are you really saving, or setting yourself up for disaster?
Choosing a home radiator is a headache, but fear not; this guide will help you choose the best radiator for you and your family in just 4 simple steps.