We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Brenton Avezzano Chrome Flat Panel Heated Towel Rail - 1600 x 600mm
- High quality, durable low carbon steel in a chrome finish
- Suitable for use with central heating and dual fuel systems
- Inner tubes coated with anti-rust coating for longer life
- 100% leak tested during production and at final check stage
- High heat output to keep your towels toasty
- Pressure tested to 10 bar pressure
- Product produced and tested to UK and European BS EN442 at Delta 50c
- 96 hour salt water test during manufacture
- Complies with ISO9001:2008 regulations
- Radiator valves sold separately - please see our recommended extras
- 5 Year manufacturers guarantee
- Height - 1600mm
- Width - 600mm
BTU 50: 2268
- If you're looking to use this towel rail as part of a dual fuel system, you must buy a heating element and t-piece (sold separately). Please see our recommended extras or contact our lovely sales team here via live chat or email
|Global Trade Item Number||5056585228655|
|Type||Designer Heated Towel Rails, Dual Fuel Heated Towel Rails, Ladder Heated Towel Rails|
|Brand Range||Brenton Avezzano|
|GuaranteeMore information||5 Years|
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Number of Gaps||3 Gaps|
|Number of Tubes||16 Tubes|
|Popular Features||Dual Fuel Compatible|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Wall to Pipe Centres (mm)||65|
|Pipe Centres (mm)||550|
|Fuel Source||Central Heating, Dual Fuel|
|Heat Output (BTU∆t 60ºC)||2867|
|Heat Output (Watts)||665|
|Heat Output (BTU∆t 50ºC)||2268|
Products from the same range
You may also like
Customers also bought
Popular related categories
Join us as we demystify everything BTUs. We’ll get you up to speed on what a BTU actually is, why you need to know about it, how to use our BTU calculator and selecting the best radiator for your home with your new BTU knowledge in mind. Let’s get BTU-ing!
Most radiators are made from one of four different materials: mild steel, stainless steel, aluminium or cast iron. In this guide, we'll talk through the pros and cons of each material and help you decide what material your next radiator should be made of.
Ahh… there is nothing better than bathroom heating. Just brainstorming some brilliant bathroom heating ideas has brought warmth and comfort to our souls. Most people will brave their frosty bathrooms just to save money. But in the long term, are you really saving, or setting yourself up for disaster?
Choosing a home radiator is a headache, but fear not; this guide will help you choose the best radiator for you and your family in just 4 simple steps.