We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Butler & Rose Designer 2 Column Horizontal Radiator - Raw Metal Finish - 600mm Tall
- Available in 3 sizes - please select an option above
- Made from hard-wearing mild steel with a stunning Raw Metal finish for a true industrial look
- Exposed welding joints add to the industrial aesthetic of the radiator
- Suitable for use on central heating systems only
- 2 column horizontal design produces a high heat output - read more about BTUs in our handy guide and why they're vital to know when choosing a radiator, then use our BTU calculator to work out what heat output you need for the space in your home
- Select a size option above to see the heat output in the specification box below
- Supplied with wall brackets, fixings and air vents
- Radiator valves and optional slip on feet sold separately - please see our recommended extras
- 5 year manufacturer's guarantee
|Type||Column Radiators, Horizontal Radiators, Designer Radiators, Traditional Radiators|
|Brand||Butler & Rose|
|Brand Range||Butler & Rose Designer Column|
|GuaranteeMore information||5 Years|
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Number of Columns||2 Columns|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Wall to Face (mm)||104|
|Wall Distance (mm)||34|
|Wall to Pipe Centres (mm)||70|
|Fuel Source||Central Heating|
Products from the same range
You may also like
Customers also bought
Popular related categories
Join us as we demystify everything BTUs. We’ll get you up to speed on what a BTU actually is, why you need to know about it, how to use our BTU calculator and selecting the best radiator for your home with your new BTU knowledge in mind. Let’s get BTU-ing!
Most radiators are made from one of four different materials: mild steel, stainless steel, aluminium or cast iron. In this guide, we'll talk through the pros and cons of each material and help you decide what material your next radiator should be made of.