We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Blanco Supra 160-U 0.5 Bowl Undermount Brushed Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink & Waste - 184 x 322mm
- Made from 304 grade (18/10) stainless steel with a brushed finish - learn more about the qualities of a stainless steel sink in our Blanco Sink Materials blog
- Created using Blanco's 90 years' experience in the kitchen market
- Impervious to water stains and calcium deposits
- Blanco stainless steel is also nonporous and is rust, stain and heat resistant
- Half bowl design - use as a secondary sink alongside a Supra single bowl sink
- Undermount installation only - provides a minimalist look and makes cleaning around the sink area easier
- Includes basket strainer waste, overflow and fixing kit
- High quality accessories to make the most of your sink also available - please see our recommended extras
- 25 year guarantee
- Depth - 322mm
- Height - 130mm
- Width - 184mm
- Minimum cabinet size - 300mm
|Global Trade Item Number||5035889004097|
|Type||Stainless Steel Kitchen Sinks|
|Brand Range||Blanco Supra|
|GuaranteeMore information||25 Years|
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Number Of Drainers||No Drainer|
|Number of Bowls||0.5 Bowl|
|Popular Features||Includes Waste Kit|
|Drilled HolesMore information||No Tap Holes|
This tells you how many holes there are on the sink to mount your kitchen tap.
For sinks with a reversible drainer (one that can be on the left or right) the pre-drilled or pre-scored tap holes will be on both sides of the sink.
For sinks with a handed drainer, the pre-drilled or pre-scored tap holes will only be on one side of the sink.
|Finish||Brushed Stainless Steel|
Products from the same range
You may also like
Customers also bought
Popular related categories
Deciding on the best material for your kitchen sink is hard, so this guide has been created to help take some pressure off. We'll discuss the pros and cons of stainless steel, granite composite and ceramic kitchen sinks to help you make an informed decision on the right one for you.