We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Beatrice Traditional Exposed Thermostatic Shower Valve & Slide Rail Kit
- Colour/Finish - Chrome
- Thermostatic Shower Valve
- Manufactured from solid brass
- Smooth Operation with Quality Components
- Water Pressure: LP1 - 0.2 bar pressure minimum
- Removable cover cap - allows this valve to be transformed from 1 to 2 outlet shower valve
- Pipe centre distance: 150mm
- Standards EN200 and/or WRc/NSF
- Suitable for all plumbing systems
- TMV2 Approved
- 10 Year Guarantee
Butler & Rose Victoria Shower Slider Rail Kit
The Victoria Shower Slider Rail Kit will give your bathroom a rail that is not only functional, but also beautiful. The length of it ensures that people of different heights can use it and the handset hanger allows you to hang it up quickly and easily. The chrome plated finish will add brightness and shimmer to your bathroom and give it a modern look. Installing it is easy and it will last for a long time with the quality materials and construction.
Please note: the adjuster on the side rail is chrome and not white as pictured in the first image
|Global Trade Item Number||5056585205267|
|Type||Exposed Shower Sets|
|GuaranteeMore information||5 Years|
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Number of Outlets||2 Outlets|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Finish||Polished Chrome, White|
|Handle Type||Crosshead, Lever, Dual Control|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||0.2|
Minimum Water Pressure
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.
Products from the same range
You may also like
Customers also bought
Popular related categories
Got everything but the kitchen sink? Here's some amazing sink ideas costing you less than £200.
Which are the best electric showers? Our experts recommend 3 of the best electric showers to have at home.
If you’re considering buying an electric shower or just keen to know more, take a closer look at all the benefits of owning one in our expert article.