We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Vado Atmosphere Air Injection Slide Rail Kit with Multi Function Handset
Most multi-function handsets with slide rail kits in the market have rather boring designs but not the Vado Air Injection Multi Function Handset with Slide Rail Kit. This piece is special because it has both style and looks going for it. The most wonderful thing about this is that it was created using only the very best elements of contemporary design, so it has very fluid and simple lines but it does not in any way look dull or generic. Just look at that round shower head with its broad lines and you know this is a special piece you need in your bathroom.
- Ideal for bathrooms with multiple users due to height adjustment & multiple flow options
- Air-mix technology: air is mixed to the flow increasing the pressure & reducing water consumption
- Eco-friendly: reduces water consumption by up to 50%
- 5 spray modes: rain, pulse massage, air storm, drench & intense massage
- Rust-resistant polished chrome finishing
- Detachable shower head with rub-clean nozzles
- Handset holder with twist control for easy height and angle adjustment
- Supplied with anti-twist 1500mm smoothflex hose
- Suitable for use with recessed or exposed shower valves
- Wall outlet & waste sold separately
- Minimum 1.0 bar water pressure is recommended
- 15 year warranty
|Global Trade Item Number||5052120146989|
|Type||Shower Rail Kits|
|Brand Range||Vado Atmosphere|
|GuaranteeMore information||15 Years|
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||1|
Minimum Water Pressure
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.
Products from the same range
You may also like
Customers also bought
Popular related categories
Got everything but the kitchen sink? Here's some amazing sink ideas costing you less than £200.
Which are the best electric showers? Our experts recommend 3 of the best electric showers to have at home.
If you’re considering buying an electric shower or just keen to know more, take a closer look at all the benefits of owning one in our expert article.