We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Vellamo Twist ABS Round Fixed Shower Head & Arm - 200mm
Made from ABS thermoplastic polymer, the Vellamo Twist Fixed Shower Head & Arm is strong and durable, being high-resistant to heat and chemicals.
Coated with high-shine chrome, it is supremely easy to keep clean, and the silicone nozzles makes it a breeze to rub away limescale that might build up over time.
- Rainfall spray
- Adjustable swivel ball joint for tilting the head
- Wall-mount installation
- Easy-clean rubber nozzles
- Anti-rust polished chrome overlay
- 1 bar minimum water pressure
- Standard threaded 1/2” female connectors
- 1 year guarantee on shower head
- 5 year guarantee on shower arm
- Head diameter: 200mm
- Head thickness: 15mm
- Arm length: 300mm
|Global Trade Item Number||5056585241678|
|Type||Fixed Shower Head & Arm|
|Brand Range||Vellamo Twist|
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Number of Outlets||1 Outlet|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||1|
Minimum Water Pressure
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.
Products from the same range
You may also like
Customers also bought
Popular related categories
Got everything but the kitchen sink? Here's some amazing sink ideas costing you less than £200.
Which are the best electric showers? Our experts recommend 3 of the best electric showers to have at home.
If you’re considering buying an electric shower or just keen to know more, take a closer look at all the benefits of owning one in our expert article.