The Tap Factory Vibrance Brushed Brass WRAS Approved Concealed Thermostatic Shower Valve with Fixed Shower Head and Shower Handset
• Includes matching shower valve, shower hose and handset and fixed overhead shower
• WRAS and TMV2 approved
• Thermostatic control keeps the temperature where you set it, even if the pressure fluctuates
• Suitable for all water systems including low pressure gravity-fed
• Minimum 0.2 bar water pressure required
• One handle switches between outlets, the other controls the temperature
• Matching basin tap and kitchen taps available
• Height: 90mm
• Width: 272mm
• Depth: 165mm
• Height: 90mm
• Width: 53mm
• Depth: 335mm
• Height: 47.5mm
• Width: 200mm
Shower Hose & Handset
• Hose Length: 1500mm
• Handset Height: 210mm
• Handset Width: 28mm
|Type||Concealed Shower Sets|
|Brand||The Tap Factory|
|Brand Range||The Tap Factory Vibrance|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||0.2|
|Cartridge TypeMore information||Ceramic Disc|
|GuaranteeMore information||2 Years|
Minimum Water Pressure
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.
Ceramic disc cartridges need only a 90-degree rotation to fully open or close, and the 2 ceramic plates are incredibly hard-wearing and resilient. They're more expensive to make, but they allow for a huge range of designs, easy operation and simple maintenance if needed.
Whilst it is rare for a ceramic cartridge to need replacing, you may very occasionally need to remove and rinse the cartridge if grit or debris within the water system is preventing the 2 plates from closing properly. Much like replacing a rubber washer, this is a quick and easy job, and will ensure many years of use.
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
Products from the same range
Customers also bought
Popular related categories
Need more help?
If you want to add value to your home by adding an ensuite, we have put together a number of design ideas to help you create a small ensuite.
We all know we need to try and save water but this isn't always easy. That's why we've created this handy guide to water saving shower heads, so you can easily reduce your water consumption everyday whilst still enjoying an invigorating shower.
The humble shower valve unlocks your family’s showering experience, and you may not realise until you pick a bad one how integral this is! In this masterclass, you'll be well equipped to pick the best valves for your new shower.
Learn how to understand your homes water pressure by identifying exactly what water pressure system you have in less than a minute.