We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Crosswater Follow Me Square Shower Handset & Hose with Estucheon & Waste Drain
The shower head can be fitted directly into your bathtub because your modern lifestyle requires you to have everything within reach, and that includes the shower. Plus, it keeps your bathroom floor spotless by catching water running down the handset and sending it straight to the bath waste. Its square design is perfect if you are more into edges and angles than soft curves. This shower handset will give your bathroom an edge both figuratively and literally.
- Shower handset and hose
- For deck mounting installation only
- Made from Brass with a Chrome plated finish and wipe clean nozzles
- Suitable for nearly all water pressure systems - minimum 0.5 bar water pressure is recommended
- Compatible with a Crosswater bath waste only. Please find in our recommended extras
- 15 year manufacturer's guarantee
Important information: cannot be installed under a direct water flow, such as a fixed shower head.
|Global Trade Item Number||5055833621866|
|Type||Mini Shower Kits|
|Brand Range||Crosswater Follow Me|
|GuaranteeMore information||15 Years|
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Mounting Type||Deck Mounted|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||0.5|
Minimum Water Pressure
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.