We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Reginox Harlem 1 Bowl Black Silvery Granite Composite Sink & Waste Kit and Vellamo Hanbury Pull Out Mono Kitchen Mixer
- Includes waste kit
- Reversible fitting - drainer can be on the left or right
- Large single bowl and drainer - plenty of space to wash up
- Please click here for some helpful care and maintenance tips
- Modern black silvery finish
- Made in Europe
- Made from a mix of quartz particles (the hardest-wearing constituent of granite) and resins
- Granite composite is naturally anti-bacterial
- 10-year manufacturer’s warranty against material and workmanship defects (subject to you following their care & maintenance guidelines)
Please be aware that Reginox recommends not to place hot pots and pans straight from the oven or hob on the sink’s surface. They also advise against doing any chopping on the drainer.
- Depth - 500mm
- Height - 200mm
- Width - 1000mm
- Base unit - 600mm
Vellamo Hanbury Professional Pull Out Tap - Chrome
- Flexible pull out spray
- Secondary swivel spout - ideal for filling up drinks
- Made from grade 304 stainless steel
- Large single lever - easy to control the flow and temperature, even with wet hands
- Ceramic disc technology - long-lasting and easy to use
- Minimum 1 bar water pressure required
- 3 year guarantee
- Overall height - 555mm
- Depth - 264mm
|Global Trade Item Number||8712465031254|
|Type||Composite & Granite Sink & Tap Packs|
|Brand Range||Reginox Harlem|
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Number Of Drainers||Single Drainer|
|Number of Bowls||1 Bowl|
|Cartridge TypeMore information||Ceramic Disc|
|Popular Features||Eco-Friendly, Suitable for Waste Disposers, Includes Waste Kit|
|Drilled HolesMore information||1 Pre-Scored Tap Hole|
Ceramic disc cartridges need only a 90-degree rotation to fully open or close, and the 2 ceramic plates are incredibly hard-wearing and resilient. They're more expensive to make, but they allow for a huge range of designs, easy operation and simple maintenance if needed.
Whilst it is rare for a ceramic cartridge to need replacing, you may very occasionally need to remove and rinse the cartridge if grit or debris within the water system is preventing the 2 plates from closing properly. Much like replacing a rubber washer, this is a quick and easy job, and will ensure many years of use.
This tells you how many holes there are on the sink to mount your kitchen tap.
For sinks with a reversible drainer (one that can be on the left or right) the pre-drilled or pre-scored tap holes will be on both sides of the sink.
For sinks with a handed drainer, the pre-drilled or pre-scored tap holes will only be on one side of the sink.
|Finish||Black Silvery, Polished Chrome|
|Handle Type||Lever, Single Control|
|Spout Type||Swan Neck Spout, Swivel Spout, Spring Neck Spout|
|Orientation||Left Hand, Right Hand|
|Cut Out Size||986 x 486mm|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||1|
Minimum Water Pressure
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.
Products from the same range
You may also like
Customers also bought
Popular related categories
Deciding on the best material for your kitchen sink is hard, so this guide has been created to help take some pressure off. We'll discuss the pros and cons of stainless steel, granite composite and ceramic kitchen sinks to help you make an informed decision on the right one for you.