We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Jack Square Back to Wall Toilet & Soft Close Seat
- Short projection
- 5 year guarantee
- Keep your toilet clean with an award-winning Sanimaid hygienic toilet brush
- Pan fixing kit not included - please see our recommended extras
- Includes choice of standard or high quality soft-close toilet seat with chrome-plated metal hinges
- Toilet seat is 'top-fixing', making it easy to install, and any future maintenance simple (i.e no need to remove the whole pan just to get at the seat!)
- Concealed cistern & flush plate sold separately, so why not pair this fabulous toilet with one of our concealed cisterns and gorgeous flush plates
- Complete the look with one of our stunning back to wall toilet units
- Height – 400mm
- Width – 350mm
- Depth – 520mm
|Global Trade Item Number||5056585233840|
|Type||Back to Wall Toilets, Compact Toilets|
|Brand Range||Jack Sanitaryware|
|Guarantee Breakdown||Toilet - 5 Years, Toilet Seat - 1 Year|
|GuaranteeMore information||5 Years|
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Soil Pipe DirectionMore information||Horizontal|
|Popular Features||Soft Close Toilet Seat, Quick-Release Hinges|
Soil Pipe Direction:
This details which direction the soil pipe can run from the rear of the toilet.
Horizontal: the soil pipe can run directly into the wall behind the pan.
Vertical: the soil pipe can turn 90 degrees and run vertically into the floor.
Left or Right: the soil pipe can run either side from the rear of the pan, which is then typically boxed in.
This is for guidance only and not intended as a substitute for visual/physical checks; the size and type of your pan connector/pipework will have an impact on whether or not there is sufficient clearance.
Products from the same range
You may also like
Customers also bought
Popular related categories
If your toilet keeps running you’ll need to pinpoint what the exact issue is in order to find a solution. Take a look at our handy guide to help you diagnose the problem and easily fix a running toilet by following some simple steps.
No matter how progressive bathroom trends grow, there will always be demand for traditional bathroom units. The period bathroom is timeless, elegant, and clean – this week we share some of our favourite traditional toilets and other classical bathroom units so you too can create a sublime Victorian bathroom aesthetic with ease.
Toilets with hidden cistern are making waves for all of the right reasons in the world of home bathroom renovation. Designers and consumers alike love it for the minimalist potential that it provides, whilst maintenance is just as easy. Discover all you need to know about concealed cistern toilets right here.