We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Crosswater Zion 200mm Fixed Shower Head
The shower arm is sold separately, so you have the flexibility to choose between ceiling or wall mounted installation, as well as, among a variety of designs to best suit your bathroom style.
Make your bathroom even more stylish by matching the Zion Collection with Water Square valves. It's the perfect combination of angular lines and superior function for a seamless look.
- Head dimensions: 200mm x 200mm x 8mm
- 1 bar minimum water pressure
- Ceiling or wall mounted
- Chrome finish
- Shower arm sold separately
- 10 Years guarantee
|Global Trade Item Number||5055833608492|
|Type||Fixed Shower Heads|
|Brand Range||Crosswater Zion|
|GuaranteeMore information||10 Years|
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||1|
Minimum Water Pressure
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.