We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Crosswater Revive Rain & Waterfall Shower Head
Make your bathroom even more stylish by matching the Crosswater Revive Fixed Shower with KH Zero 2 Shower Valves. It's the perfect combination of angular lines and superior performance for a seamless look. The 2 Outlets Valves are ideal, since they allow for both waterfall and rainfall water flows to function concurrently or apart. You can also choose a 3 outlet valve to switch between the 2 different shower functions and a a separate handset or bath filler.
- Shower head and arm in a single piece
- Multifunction spray: Rainfall & Waterfall
- Easy-clean rubber nozzles
- Wall-mount installation
- High-resistant brass construction
- Anti-rust polished chrome overlay
- 2 bar minimum water pressure
- 10 year warranty
- Head Width: 270mm
- Head Height: 36mm
- Projection: 523mm
- Backplate Height: 125mm
- Backplate Width: 370mm
- In-wall Depth: 75mm
|Global Trade Item Number||5055833608317|
|Type||Fixed Shower Head & Arm|
|Brand Range||Crosswater Revive|
|GuaranteeMore information||10 Years|
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Number of Outlets||2 Outlets|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||2|
Minimum Water Pressure
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.