We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Crosswater Union 250mm Fixed Shower Head - Matt Black
RRP £229 Was £161.99
RRP £1,178 Was £841.99
RRP £399 Was £282.99
RRP £299 Was £211.99
- Eye-catching matt black finish
- KIWA approved
- Shower arm sold separately - pair it with a matching Crosswater Union Wall Mounted Shower Arm
- Wipe clean nozzles - easy to keep free from limescale build-up
- Minimum 1 bar water pressure required
- Also available in a variety of exquisite finishes
- 15 year guarantee from Crosswater (subject to online registration - please click here)
- Diameter - Ø250mm
- Thickness - 8mm
|Global Trade Item Number||5056553402421|
|Type||Fixed Shower Heads|
|Brand Range||Crosswater Union|
|GuaranteeMore information||15 Years|
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Popular Features||Easy Clean Nozzles|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||1|
Minimum Water Pressure
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.