We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Crosswater Ethos Premium Shower Rail Kit with 3 Mode Handset
- Ideal for bathrooms with multiple users due to flexible height adjustment & multiple flow options
- Push button design: switch between flow patterns at the touch of a button
- 3 spray functions: invigorate, rainfall or a combination of the two
- 120mm handshower with easy-clean silicon jets
- Friction-free sliding handset holder for height & angle adjustment
- Supplied with flexible hose: 8mmx1500mm
- Rust-resistant polished chrome finishing
- Can be easily installed with all Crosswater recessed or exposed shower valves
- Minimum 1.0 bar water pressure is recommended
- Wall outlet & waste sold separately
- 15 year warranty
|Shower Rail Kits
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Minimum Water PressureMore information
Minimum Water Pressure
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.