We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Blanco Claron Extra Large 1 Bowl Undermount Satin Polish Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink & Waste - 740 x 440mm
- Made from 304 grade (18/10) stainless steel with a Satin Polish finish - learn more about the qualities of a stainless steel sink in our Blanco Sink Materials blog
- Created using Blanco's 90 years' experience in the kitchen market
- Innovative surface which is highly resistant to scratches
- Impervious to water stains and calcium deposits
- Blanco stainless steel is also nonporous and is rust, stain and heat resistant
- Extra large single bowl design with small 10mm radius corners for the most modern look
- Undermount installation for a minimalist look and easier cleaning around the sink area
- Includes integrated InFino basket strainer wastes, overflow, space-saving pipe and fixing kit
- 25 year guarantee
- Depth - 440mm
- Height - 190mm
- Width - 740mm
- Minimum cabinet size - 800mm
|Global Trade Item Number
|Stainless Steel Kitchen Sinks
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Number Of Drainers
|Number of Bowls
|Includes Waste Kit, Suitable for Waste Disposers
|Drilled HolesMore information
|No Tap Holes
This tells you how many holes there are on the sink to mount your kitchen tap.
For sinks with a reversible drainer (one that can be on the left or right) the pre-drilled or pre-scored tap holes will be on both sides of the sink.
For sinks with a handed drainer, the pre-drilled or pre-scored tap holes will only be on one side of the sink.
|Satin Polish Stainless Steel
|Minimum Cabinet Size
Products from the same range
You may also like
Customers also bought
Popular related categories
Need more help?
Deciding on the best material for your kitchen sink is hard, so this guide has been created to help take some pressure off. We'll discuss the pros and cons of stainless steel, granite composite and ceramic kitchen sinks to help you make an informed decision on the right one for you.