We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Blanco Andano 0.5 Bowl Undermount Satin Polish Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink & Waste - 220 x 440mm
- Made from 304 grade (18/10) stainless steel with a Satin Polish finish - learn more about the qualities of a stainless steel sink in our Blanco Sink Materials blog
- 2012 Red Dot Design Award winner
- Created using Blanco's 90 years' experience in the kitchen market
- Impervious to water stains and calcium deposits
- Blanco stainless steel is also nonporous and is rust, stain and heat resistant
- Half bowl design - pair it with an Andano single bowl sink for added practicality in your kitchen
- Undermount installation only - provides a cleaner, more minimalist look in your kitchen
- Includes integrated InFino strainer waste and covered C-overflow
- 25 year guarantee
- Depth - 440mm
- Height - 130mm
- Width - 220mm
- Minimum cabinet size - 300mm
- Cutout size - 180 x 400mm
|Global Trade Item Number||4020684669993|
|Type||Stainless Steel Kitchen Sinks|
|Brand Range||Blanco Andano|
|GuaranteeMore information||25 Years|
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Number Of Drainers||No Drainer|
|Number of Bowls||0.5 Bowl|
|Popular Features||Includes Waste Kit|
|Drilled HolesMore information||No Tap Holes|
This tells you how many holes there are on the sink to mount your kitchen tap.
For sinks with a reversible drainer (one that can be on the left or right) the pre-drilled or pre-scored tap holes will be on both sides of the sink.
For sinks with a handed drainer, the pre-drilled or pre-scored tap holes will only be on one side of the sink.
|Finish||Satin Polish Stainless Steel|
|Cut Out Size||180 x 400mm|
Products from the same range
You may also like
Customers also bought
Popular related categories
Deciding on the best material for your kitchen sink is hard, so this guide has been created to help take some pressure off. We'll discuss the pros and cons of stainless steel, granite composite and ceramic kitchen sinks to help you make an informed decision on the right one for you.