We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Vado Atmosphere Air Injection Slide Rail Kit with Single Function Handset
The Vado Atmosphere Slide Rail Kit is the perfect choice for you if you are a fan of sleek pieces which have a nice chrome-plated shine to it. The telephone showerhead that comes with this piece has a slightly arched body which is easy to grip, and a nice broad showerhead for more coverage. The rail to which this piece is mounted on has a cylindrical body and the mount also has a cylindrical body which is slightly bigger than the rail itself. You can expect powerful performance from this piece because it is built with air injection technology and since it is made with the most durable materials, you won't have to replace it for years.
- Ideal for bathrooms with multiple users due to height adjustment & multiple flow options
- Air-mix technology: air is mixed to the flow increasing the pressure & reducing water consumption
- Eco-friendly: reduces water consumption by up to 50%
- Rust-resistant polished chrome finishing
- Detachable single spray mode showerhead with rub-clean nozzles
- Handset holder with twist control for easy height and angle adjustment
- Supplied with anti-twist 1500mm smoothflex hose
- Suitable for use with recessed or exposed shower valves
- Wall outlet & waste sold separately
- Minimum 0.2 bar water pressure is recommended
- 15 year warranty
|Global Trade Item Number||5052120146996|
|Type||Shower Rail Kits|
|Brand Range||Vado Atmosphere|
|GuaranteeMore information||15 Years|
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||0.2|
Minimum Water Pressure
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.
Products from the same range
You may also like
Customers also bought
Popular related categories
Got everything but the kitchen sink? Here's some amazing sink ideas costing you less than £200.
Which are the best electric showers? Our experts recommend 3 of the best electric showers to have at home.
If you’re considering buying an electric shower or just keen to know more, take a closer look at all the benefits of owning one in our expert article.