Butler & Rose 1000 Gourmet 1.5 Bowl Ceramic Kitchen Sink - Reversible Drainer
The 1.5 bowl Gourmet ceramic sink from Butler & Rose
is a beautifully simple, elegant kitchen sink for modern and traditional kitchens.
Ceramic kitchen sinks are a brilliant option for a number of reasons... Ceramic is naturally hard-wearing, scratch, and impact-resistant, and it doesn't stain or mark easily. You can put a hot pan straight in without worrying about the heat damaging the sink. The Gourmet range of sinks from Butler & Rose are made from fireclay ceramic, and has a smooth, high quality glaze that looks fantastic and lasts for many years. Butler & Rose offer a 10 year guarantee
with all of their Gourmet range, although you are very unlikely to make a claim as the quality is excellent, and they are very low-maintenance.
The drainer can be situated either on the left or the right of the bowl. The tap hole is partially pre-drilled in both potential positions, so your installer will simply knock out the correct position before installation, allowing the tap to be positioned at the back of the sink regardless of whether you wish to have the drainer on the left or right-hand side.Features:
• Includes 2 x 90mm basket strainer wastes
• Reversible drainer
• Strong ceramic material - non-porous
• High gloss white - easy to clean finish
• Heat resistant to pots and pans
• 10 year guaranteeDimensions:
• Width - 1010mm
• Depth - 510mm
• Height - 240mm
• Minimum cabinet size - 600mm
• Main bowl size (Length x Width x Depth) - 350mm x 410mm
• Second bowl size (Length x Width x Depth) - 135mm x 257mm
• Cut Out size - 970mm x 480mmPlease note:
An extended flange
is required when installing a waste disposal unit with this sink due to the extra thickness of the ceramic material.
Butler & Rose Victoria Traditional Kitchen Mixer Tap
The Victoria is a premium-quality traditional kitchen tap suitable for low pressure (and high), and complete with ceramic lever handles.
Ceramic disc cartridges ensure a long, trouble-free life for the tap. A swivel spout ensures practicality, and a high quality chrome finish ensures the Victoria will look the part for years to come.Features:
• Ceramic disc technology
• Ceramic levers
• Swivel spout
• Includes tap fixing kit and flexible tap connectors for easy installation
• Suitable for all plumbing systems with a minimum of 0.2 bar pressure and up
• 10 Year GuaranteeDimensions:
• Overall height - 344mm
• Spout exit height - 245mm
• Projection - 166mmPlease note:
All fire-clay ceramic sinks may have a +/- 5mm tolerance on the measurements due to the manufacturing process.