We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Leisure Nimbus 1.5 Bowl Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink with Reversible Drainer - 1000 x 500mm
- Made from 0.8mm thick 304 grade (18/10) stainless steel with a polished finish
- Large 1.5 bowl design with drainer
- High resistance to heat, rust, and stains ensures both durability and easy cleaning
- Reversible fitting design - the drainer can be installed on the left or right
- Draining board ideal for food preparation, defrosting & drying dishes
- Includes sound deadening pads to reduce noise
- 1 Pre-drilled tap hole on each side - tap hole stopper included to cover the unused hole
- Suitable for use with a waste disposal unit
- Waste kit sold separately - please see recommended extras
- 10 year manufacturer's guarantee
- Width - 1000mm
- Height - 190mm
- Depth - 500mm
- Minimum cabinet size - 650mm
Main Bowl Dimensions:
- Width - 350mm
- Height - 190mm
- Depth - 415mm
Half Bowl Dimensions:
- Width - 160mm
- Height - 120mm
- Depth - 285mm
|Global Trade Item Number||5015834051833|
|Type||Stainless Steel Kitchen Sinks|
|Brand Range||Leisure Nimbus|
|GuaranteeMore information||10 Years|
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Number Of Drainers||Single Drainer|
|Number of Bowls||1.5 Bowls|
|Stainless Steel Thickness||0.8mm|
|Popular Features||Suitable for Waste Disposers|
|Drilled HolesMore information||1 Pre-Drilled Tap Hole|
This tells you how many holes there are on the sink to mount your kitchen tap.
For sinks with a reversible drainer (one that can be on the left or right) the pre-drilled or pre-scored tap holes will be on both sides of the sink.
For sinks with a handed drainer, the pre-drilled or pre-scored tap holes will only be on one side of the sink.
|Finish||Polished Stainless Steel|
|Orientation||Left Hand, Right Hand|
|Cut Out Size||974 x 474mm|
|Minimum Cabinet Size||650mm|
Products from the same range
You may also like
Customers also bought
Popular related categories
Deciding on the best material for your kitchen sink is hard, so this guide has been created to help take some pressure off. We'll discuss the pros and cons of stainless steel, granite composite and ceramic kitchen sinks to help you make an informed decision on the right one for you.