Ceramic kitchen sinks are a brilliant option for a number of reasons. Ceramic is naturally hard-wearing, scratch and impact-resistant, and it doesn't stain or mark easily. You can put a hot pan straight in without worrying about the heat damaging the sink.
This 1 bowl ceramic sink from Butler & Rose
is made from long-lasting and easy to clean fireclay ceramic which has a smooth, high-quality glaze that looks fantastic and lasts for many years. Butler & Rose offer a 10 year guarantee with all of their Gourmet range, although you are very unlikely ever to need to make a claim as the quality is excellent, and they are very low-maintenance.
The drainer can be situated either on the left or the right of the bowl- the tap hole is partially pre-scored in both potential positions. Your installer will simply knock out the correct position during installation, allowing the tap to be positioned to the side of the bowl, regardless of whether you wish to have the drainer on the left or right-hand side.Features:
- Includes basket strainer waste, overflow pipework and overflow cover
- Reversible fitting - drainer can be installed on the left or right
- High quality fireclay ceramic - built to last
- Gloss white ceramic finish - easy to clean with a damp cloth
- Scratch & stain resistant
- Impervious to knocks and bumps
- 10 year guarantee
- Please note: waste pipework is not included, please see the recommended extras for a space saving under sink solution or view the product page here.
- Width - 1010mm
- Depth - 525mm
- Height - 235mm
- Minimum cabinet size - 600mm
Please note: This fireclay ceramic sink may have a tolerance of +/-3% on the specified measurements.
- Depth - 420mm
- Width - 462mm
This is due to the manufacturing process. As fireclay ceramic is a natural material, once it has been fired in the kiln it can expand or contract ever so slightly causing slight fluctuations to the measurements stated above and in the spec box. For this reason, we strongly recommend that you wait until you have received your sink and can measure it for templating purposes before making any cuts in your worktop. If you would like more information, please feel free to contact our sales team here
via live chat or email