We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Blanco Zia XL 6 S 1 Bowl Inset Silgranit Composite Kitchen Sink & Waste with Reversible Drainer - 1000 x 500mm
- Available in 6 different finishes - please select an option above
- Made from Blanco's patented Silgranit composite which has been finely tuned for over 30 years to become the world's leading coloured kitchen sink choice
- Learn more about the qualities of a Silgranit composite sink in our Blanco Sink Materials blog
- Made of up to 80% natural granite - combines the natural look of stone with a smooth look and feel
- Heat resistant to 280°C and impact resistant - protects against damage from items falling in the sink
- Hygiene+Plus - patented hygiene protection formula shields against dirt and bacteria
- Food safe - all kinds of foods can be prepared directly on the sink
- Scratch resistant - the sink will not be marked during normal use
- Acid resistant and will not fade, even in direct sunlight
- Large single bowl design with reversible fitting - the drainer can be installed on the left or right
- 1 pre-scored tap holes on either side of the sink
- Includes basket strainer waste and space-saving pipe
- Pop-up remote pictured sold separately
- 25 year guarantee
- Depth - 500mm
- Height - 190mm
- Width - 1000mm
- Minimum cabinet size - 600mm
- Cutout size - 980 x 480mm
|Type||Composite & Granite Kitchen Sinks|
|Brand Range||Blanco Zia|
|GuaranteeMore information||25 Years|
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Number Of Drainers||Single Drainer|
|Number of Bowls||1 Bowl|
|Popular Features||Includes Waste Kit, Suitable for Waste Disposers|
|Drilled HolesMore information||1 Pre-Scored Tap Hole|
This tells you how many holes there are on the sink to mount your kitchen tap.
For sinks with a reversible drainer (one that can be on the left or right) the pre-drilled or pre-scored tap holes will be on both sides of the sink.
For sinks with a handed drainer, the pre-drilled or pre-scored tap holes will only be on one side of the sink.
|Orientation||Left Hand, Right Hand|
|Cut Out Size||980 x 480mm|
|Minimum Cabinet Size||600mm|