Vellamo Twist Brushed Brass Bath Shower Mixer & Shower Kit
• Beautifully designed bath shower mixer tap in a brushed brass finish
• Includes metal shower handset, 1.5m smooth hose & wall mounted handset holder
• Smooth shower hose - easy to clean and prevents dirt and grime build up
• Easy clean nozzles - easily remove limescale buildup
• Ceramic disc technology & Neoperl aerator
• Minimum 0.5 bar water pressure required
• Bath waste sold separately
• 10 year manufacturer's guarantee
|Global Trade Item Number||7427007069077|
|Type||Bath Shower Mixers, Bridge Bath Taps|
|Brand Range||Vellamo Twist|
|Mounting Type||Deck Mounted|
|Handle Type||Lever, Dual Control|
|Spout Type||Curved Spout|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||0.5|
|Tap Holes||2 Holes|
|GuaranteeMore information||10 Years|
|Cartridge TypeMore information||Ceramic Disc|
|Flow Rate at 0.5 Bar (l/min)||10.7|
|Flow Rate at 1 Bar (l/min)||16.6|
|Flow Rate at 2 Bar (l/min)||20.3|
|Flow Rate at 3 Bar (l/min)||24.3|
Minimum Water Pressure
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
Ceramic disc cartridges need only a 90-degree rotation to fully open or close, and the 2 ceramic plates are incredibly hard-wearing and resilient. They're more expensive to make, but they allow for a huge range of designs, easy operation and simple maintenance if needed.
Whilst it is rare for a ceramic cartridge to need replacing, you may very occasionally need to remove and rinse the cartridge if grit or debris within the water system is preventing the 2 plates from closing properly. Much like replacing a rubber washer, this is a quick and easy job, and will ensure many years of use.
They can also be purchased separately and retrofitted to most taps, or they can usually be uninstalled if not wanted. They're a great benefit on high pressure systems where the full flow of water is unnecessary, cutting your water bills and helping to reduce wastage. On lower-pressure systems they can help to improve the performance of a tap by adding air to the limited flow of water available. All-in-all, they're pretty awesome.
Products from the same range
You may also like
Customers also bought
Popular related categories
Need more help?
At Tap Warehouse we stock an enormous range of bath taps for you to choose from. In fact, there are just so many that we can’t even decide which our favourites actually are… We’ve tried our hardest though, and narrowed it down to some of the very best taps for all budgets and styles for you to peruse below.