Sagittarius Traditional Deck Mounted Handset Kit
• Chrome finish
• Minimum of 0.5 bar of water pressure required
• Easy installation and low maintenance
• Includes shower handset, hose and mounting elbow
• 10 year guarantee
|Type||Mini Shower Kits|
|Brand Range||Sagittarius Traditional|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||0.5|
|Finish||Polished Chrome, White|
|Mounting Type||Deck Mounted|
|GuaranteeMore information||10 Years|
Minimum Water Pressure
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
Products from the same range
Customers also bought
Popular related categories
Need more help?
Cut the struggle of finding luxury radiators at affordable prices, and take a look at these stunning modern radiators, all available for under £250. Who knew affordable beautiful radiators would be so easy to find?
Creating your perfect bathroom can be costly. That’s why we have a whole range of bathroom vanity units for under £250 to help you furnish your bathroom in the exact style you want - without breaking the bank.
If you want to add value to your home by adding an ensuite, we have put together a number of design ideas to help you create a small ensuite.