We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Terma Ribbon V Electric Vertical Radiator with Heating Element - 1800 x 290mm - 3 Colours
- Available in 2 colours - Heban Black and Bright Copper
- Modern vertical radiator with a striking 3 column design
- Includes large cleaning brush to easily clean between the plates
- Made from low carbon mild steel
- Electric radiator - comes pre-filled with oil and with the Terma MOA Blue Bluetooth heating element
- The Heban Black and Bright Copper finishes include a Black heating element
- 5 temperature settings ranging from 30°C to 60°C (internal temperature) or 15°C to 30°C (ambient temperature) - the current temperature setting is displayed on the easy to read LED display
- 7 day timer function and Bluetooth control from your smartphone or tablet via the free Terma BlueLine app from Google Play or the App Store
- Built-in 'frost' protection to prevent freezing in cold weather and also protection against the element overheating
- 600W heat output - use our handy BTU Calculator to see what heat output you need to heat your room
- IPX5 rated - read more about IP ratings and why they're essential in our Bathroom Electrical Zones blog
- CE Approved
- 8 year guarantee on the radiator and 2 years on the heating element
- Height: 1800mm
- Width: 290mm
- Depth: 115-125mm
- Wall to centre of inlets: 71-81mm
|Type||Vertical Radiators, Electric Radiators, Column Radiators, Designer Radiators|
|Brand Range||Terma Ribbon|
|Global Trade Item Number||5901804453410|
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Heat Output (Watts)||600|
Products from the same range
You may also like
Customers also bought
Popular related categories
Join us as we demystify everything BTUs. We’ll get you up to speed on what a BTU actually is, why you need to know about it, how to use our BTU calculator and selecting the best radiator for your home with your new BTU knowledge in mind. Let’s get BTU-ing!
Most radiators are made from one of four different materials: mild steel, stainless steel, aluminium or cast iron. In this guide, we'll talk through the pros and cons of each material and help you decide what material your next radiator should be made of.