We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Reginox Colorado Comfort Single Bowl Inset or Undermount Jet Black Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink & Waste - 445 x 393mm
- Made from 0.9mm thick 304 grade (18/10) stainless steel - for outstanding strength and durability
- Compact single bowl design - ideal for smaller kitchen spaces and utility rooms
- Striking jet black finish - a statement in any kitchen
- Robust resistance to impacts, corrosion and rust - perfect for everyday use
- Suitable for inset, flushmount or inset installation - tailored to your personal preference
- Easy to clean - effortlessly keep the sink looking its best
- Rounded 64mm radius corners - provides a smooth look and feel
- Suitable for use with a waste disposal unit
- Supplied with jet black waste & overflow
- 3 year manufacturer's guarantee
- Width - 445mm
- Height - 160mm
- Depth - 393mm
- Cut out size - 425 x 373mm
- Minimum cabinet size - 450mm
- Width - 403mm
- Height - 160mm
- Depth - 353mm
|Global Trade Item Number||8712465032626|
|Type||Stainless Steel Kitchen Sinks|
|Brand Range||Reginox Colorado|
|GuaranteeMore information||3 Years|
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Waste Type||90mm BSW|
|Number Of Drainers||No Drainer|
|Number of Bowls||1 Bowl|
|Stainless Steel Thickness||0.9mm|
|Popular Features||Suitable for Waste Disposers, Includes Waste Kit|
|Drilled HolesMore information||No Tap Holes|
This tells you how many holes there are on the sink to mount your kitchen tap.
For sinks with a reversible drainer (one that can be on the left or right) the pre-drilled or pre-scored tap holes will be on both sides of the sink.
For sinks with a handed drainer, the pre-drilled or pre-scored tap holes will only be on one side of the sink.
|Mounting Type||Inset, Undermount|
|Orientation||Left Hand, Right Hand|
|Cut Out Size||425 x 373mm|
|Minimum Cabinet Size||450mm|
Products from the same range
You may also like
Customers also bought
Popular related categories
Deciding on the best material for your kitchen sink is hard, so this guide has been created to help take some pressure off. We'll discuss the pros and cons of stainless steel, granite composite and ceramic kitchen sinks to help you make an informed decision on the right one for you.
Rangemaster are one of our favourite brands and their kitchen sinks are simply the best, so we thought we'd introduce you to a few of our favourites! Check out our list of 6 of the best Rangemaster kitchen sinks and see if you end up finding 'the one!'
Belfast kitchen sinks. Strong, generously sized, gorgeously English. The envy of butlers from here to the Royal Kitchens. Hence its nickname the “Butler Sink”.
When it comes to deciding on a new sink for your kitchen, the choice can be overwhelming. That's why we've put together a useful guide to help you discover which kitchen sink would best suit your kitchen.