We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Rangemaster Paragon 0.5 Bowl Granite Composite Undermount Kitchen Sink & Waste Kit - 215 x 378mm
- Available in black ash or dove grey
- Short projection (325mm) ideal for compact worktops and smaller limited kitchen spaces
- Undermount installation for a more minimalist look
- Made from Igneous Granite - a patent formula of 80% quartz and high-grade acrylic, creating a robust sink which is impervious to knocks and scratches
- Cleaning is a dream thanks to its natural antibacterial surface which repels microbes and stains
- Features UV stable colouring which means the sink will not fade and will retain it's colouring for years to come
- Matching 1 bowl available, please see recommended extras
- Includes 90mm waste kit and overflow
- 25 year guarantee from Rangemaster
- Width - 215mm
- Height - 247mm
- Depth - 378mm
- Minimum base unit - 300mm
- Width - 162mm
- Height - 128mm
- Depth - 325mm
|Type||Composite & Granite Kitchen Sinks|
|Brand Range||Rangemaster Paragon|
|Global Trade Item Number||5015834050805|
|GuaranteeMore information||25 Years|
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Waste Type||89mm BSW|
|Number Of Drainers||No Drainer|
|Number of Bowls||0.5 Bowl|
|Popular Features||Includes Waste Kit|
|Drilled HolesMore information||No Tap Holes|
This tells you how many holes there are on the sink to mount your kitchen tap.
For sinks with a reversible drainer (one that can be on the left or right) the pre-drilled or pre-scored tap holes will be on both sides of the sink.
For sinks with a handed drainer, the pre-drilled or pre-scored tap holes will only be on one side of the sink.
|Orientation||Left Hand, Right Hand|
|Cut Out Size||162 x 325mm|
|Minimum Cabinet Size||300mm|
Products from the same range
You may also like
Customers also bought
Popular related categories
Deciding on the best material for your kitchen sink is hard, so this guide has been created to help take some pressure off. We'll discuss the pros and cons of stainless steel, granite composite and ceramic kitchen sinks to help you make an informed decision on the right one for you.
Rangemaster are one of our favourite brands and their kitchen sinks are simply the best, so we thought we'd introduce you to a few of our favourites! Check out our list of 6 of the best Rangemaster kitchen sinks and see if you end up finding 'the one!'
Belfast kitchen sinks. Strong, generously sized, gorgeously English. The envy of butlers from here to the Royal Kitchens. Hence its nickname the “Butler Sink”.
When it comes to deciding on a new sink for your kitchen, the choice can be overwhelming. That's why we've put together a useful guide to help you discover which kitchen sink would best suit your kitchen.