We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Perrin & Rowe Parthian Mini Instant Hot Water Tap
The Parthian mini kettle tap is available in a choice of finishes; chrome, nickel, pewter and gold, so there is bound to be a finish that would match the décor in your kitchen. The temperature of the water coming out of the Parthian can be pre-set anywhere from 75°C to 99°C, and this is done via a touch screen on the boiler unit which is housed under the sink.
The Perrin & Rowe Parthian comes complete with the latest filtration technology that removes the impurities from your water supply, and leaves your tea or coffee tasting pure and fresh. The filter also vastly reduces the amount of limescale that passes through the tap, therefore increasing the lifespan of the tap itself.
- Manufactured in the UK from the highest quality raw materials
- Employing the latest available technology and made from low lead brass
- Plated to a thickness that exceeds industry standards
- Assembled by hand and individually water tested to ensure peace of mind
- Made with ceramic disk valves supplied by the world’s leading manufacturer, tested to 5000,000 life cycles, equating to at least 25 years of domestic use.
- Available in chrome, nickel, pewter or gold finish
- Pre-set temperature ranging from 75°C to 99°C
- Filtration technology
- Unique anti-scald locking mechanism
- Minimum 1.5 bar water pressure
- 1 year guarantee on finish
- 5 year guarantee on parts
- Overall height - 255mm
- Spout exit height - 165mm
- Projection - 140mm
|Type||Boiling Water Taps|
|Brand||Perrin & Rowe|
|Brand Range||Perrin & Rowe Parthian|
|GuaranteeMore information||1 Year|
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Cartridge TypeMore information||Ceramic Disc|
Ceramic disc cartridges need only a 90-degree rotation to fully open or close, and the 2 ceramic plates are incredibly hard-wearing and resilient. They're more expensive to make, but they allow for a huge range of designs, easy operation and simple maintenance if needed.
Whilst it is rare for a ceramic cartridge to need replacing, you may very occasionally need to remove and rinse the cartridge if grit or debris within the water system is preventing the 2 plates from closing properly. Much like replacing a rubber washer, this is a quick and easy job, and will ensure many years of use.
|Mounting Type||Deck Mounted|
|Handle Type||Lever, Single Control|
|Spout Type||Swan Neck Spout, Swivel Spout|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||1.5|
Minimum Water Pressure
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.