Flova Liberty Concealed Manual Mixer Valve with Ceiling Mounted Rainshower & Handset Kit - Oil Rubbed Bronze
Classically designed, the Liberty Brassware Collection combines beautiful styling with manufacturing excellence. Exuding elegance, the Liberty range has a timeless aura and encompasses the latest technologies with aesthetically pleasing form. Its luxurious finishing will add a chic, hotel-inspired theme to your bathroom.
Manufactured from solid brass for incontestable durability, the Flova Liberty products are plated with a Diamond Chrome finish, for a smooth and dust-proof polished surface with a long-lasting shine. As proof of its quality, all Flova brassware is supplied with a 10-year warranty; and all working parts, such as hoses, cartridges and seals, are covered for 36 months from date of purchase.
The complete shower set includes:
• Concealed manual mixer valve with 2-way diverter
• Push/Pull divert mechanism
• Overhead rainshower with easy-clean spray
• Ceiling mounted shower arm
• Single function round handset
• Wall bracket with adjustable angle
• Smooth PVC shower hose
• Easyfix SmartBox Technology for quick installation & maintenance
• European CE certificated
• Ideal for low-height shower areas
• Ceramic disc technology for smooth and drip-free performance
• Rust & corrosion resistant
• Hard wearing & durable brass construction
• Non-thermostatic manual temperature setting
• Designed to control 2 outlets
• Easy-cleaning & anti-blocking spray nozzles
• Fully compatible with UK plumbing systems
• 10 year brassware guarantee
• 3 year guarantee on all working parts
• Suitable for medium pressure water systems: minimum requirement of 0.5 bar
• A pressure reducing valve is recommended when water supply exceeds 3.0 bar
• Waste sold separately
• Standard threaded 1/2” connectors
• Hose length: 1500mm / 4.9ft
• Shower head diameter: 225mm
• Shower Arm projection: 120mm
Product Code LISHVODIV-KI024-LISK-KIL120-ORB Type Concealed Shower Sets Brand Flova Brand Range Flova Liberty Minimum Water PressureMore information 0.5 Shape Round Finish Oil Rubbed Bronze, White Style Traditional Mounting Type Ceiling Mounted, Wall Mounted Handle Type Lever, Push Button, Single Control Cartridge TypeMore information Ceramic Disc Temperature Control Manual Number of Outlets 2 Outlets Orientation Portrait GuaranteeMore information 15 Years
Minimum Water Pressure
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.Taps use either a ceramic disc cartridge or a rubber compression washer to control flow. Rubber washers will naturally wear down with use, and the tap handle will require more and more rotations to turn on or off. On the plus side, it's very easy to replace a rubber washer and they're available everywhere.
Ceramic disc cartridges need only a 90-degree rotation to fully open or close, and the 2 ceramic plates are incredibly hard-wearing and resilient. They're more expensive to make, but they allow for a huge range of designs, easy operation and simple maintenance if needed.
Whilst it is rare for a ceramic cartridge to need replacing, you may very occasionally need to remove and rinse the cartridge if grit or debris within the water system is preventing the 2 plates from closing properly. Much like replacing a rubber washer, this is a quick and easy job, and will ensure many years of use.
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
- Delivery & Returns
COVID-19 Update (December 2020)
- Our website, warehouse and all courier partners are open and fully operational
- Our customer service and sales teams are working safely from home and are available via email and live chat
- Stock availability for some items displaying a lead time (e.g. 3-7 days) or backorder date (e.g. Delivery from [date]) is occasionally falling short, and we would like to sincerely apologise if you are affected. We advise ordering 'In Stock' lines if you are working to very tight deadlines. Please see our note below.
How long will my delivery take?
Items in stock and ready for immediate dispatch display ‘In Stock’ and ‘Next Day Delivery Available’. Other items show an estimated delivery time, such as 2-4 or 3-7 working days. This information is given to you on each product page throughout the website, as well as in the basket prior to checkout, and in the checkout process itself.
If desired, you will be able to split your order into multiple deliveries during the checkout if they have different lead times.
An important note on lead times and order delays: We are currently seeing reduced accuracy with the stock information we get from our brand partners. Although we are still meeting the vast majority of these lead times, we advise ordering 'In Stock' items if you are working to tight deadlines.
Of the 10,000 products we offer, around 3,000 lines are ready to ship directly from our own distribution centre (and marked as 'In Stock' or 'Next Day Delivery'). Items displaying a lead time (e.g. 3-7 working days) are ordered on-demand from our brand partners. Items showing 'Delivery from [date]' are on back-order, and currently we're seeing more delays here than usual. We promise we are doing everything in our power to minimise and solve these issues, but we want to be up front about the impacts of Covid-19 and Brexit on our supply chain.
Our sales team are always happy to specifically check any products not displaying an 'In Stock' message - simply open a Live Chat with us or pop us an email.
How much does delivery cost?
- Orders over £250 receive FREE standard delivery to mainland UK
- Orders under £250:
For orders under £250, the charge* is displayed on every product page just under the 'Add to Basket' button, and is dependent on the size of the item. You will only pay a single charge regardless of how many products you buy (unless you opt to split your order into multiple deliveries to receive parts of it faster).
* Additional charges will usually apply to some areas of Northern Scotland and Scottish Isles, Channel Islands and Northern Ireland; and also to some areas of mainland UK for very large or fragile items that are sent by pallet.
Next day, weekend & time-specific deliveries
If an item shows 'In Stock' or 'Next Day Delivery Available', you will also be able to choose a number of other delivery options during the checkout. Depending on the service, additional delivery charges may apply.
For our other items that show a delivery estimate, you will not be able to choose next day or timed services. We aim to deliver the item within the advertised timescale.
We deliver small items (taps, shower fittings, accessories, small kitchen sinks, mirrors etc.) to most of Europe. You will be informed if any of the items in your basket are not able to be sent to your country during the checkout process.
If your country is not listed, or if you want to order a larger item, we may still be able to help. Please chat to us via live chat or send us an email.
Large item deliveries
Please note that the driver will not be able to take the items in to your property, so we recommend that you have 2 able-bodied people to help take delivery if you have ordered large or heavy items. The driver will wait for you to check for any signs of damage. Please notify us of any transit damage either on the delivery note, or if there isn't time to check the items thoroughly upon delivery then within 48 hours of receipt. This does not affect your statutory rights with regards to manufacturing defects and faults.
Returns & Collections
For unwanted items we offer 90 days for a credit note, and 30 days for a refund. Please note that there are a few items we are unable to take back, including some special finish taps and showers, toilet seats that have been opened, and bespoke orders. See our full returns policy.
We now offer a collection service for unwanted items. This is particularly useful for fragile, bulky items that are difficult to transport. Unwanted items can be collected at a convenient time and place via our own transport partners, typically within a 1 or 2 hour window. This is a chargeable service - for full details, please see our returns policy.
- Reviews (0)
- Customer Questions