Flova Liberty Concealed Manual Mixer Valve with Ceiling Mounted Rainshower & Handset Kit - Oil Rubbed Bronze
Classically designed, the Liberty Brassware Collection combines beautiful styling with manufacturing excellence. Exuding elegance, the Liberty range has a timeless aura and encompasses the latest technologies with aesthetically pleasing form. Its luxurious finishing will add a chic, hotel-inspired theme to your bathroom.
Manufactured from solid brass for incontestable durability, the Flova Liberty products are plated with a Diamond Chrome finish, for a smooth and dust-proof polished surface with a long-lasting shine. As proof of its quality, all Flova brassware is supplied with a 10-year warranty; and all working parts, such as hoses, cartridges and seals, are covered for 36 months from date of purchase.
The complete shower set includes:
• Concealed manual mixer valve with 2-way diverter
• Push/Pull divert mechanism
• Overhead rainshower with easy-clean spray
• Ceiling mounted shower arm
• Single function round handset
• Wall bracket with adjustable angle
• Smooth PVC shower hose
• Easyfix SmartBox Technology for quick installation & maintenance
• European CE certificated
• Ideal for low-height shower areas
• Ceramic disc technology for smooth and drip-free performance
• Rust & corrosion resistant
• Hard wearing & durable brass construction
• Non-thermostatic manual temperature setting
• Designed to control 2 outlets
• Easy-cleaning & anti-blocking spray nozzles
• Fully compatible with UK plumbing systems
• 10 year brassware guarantee
• 3 year guarantee on all working parts
• Suitable for medium pressure water systems: minimum requirement of 0.5 bar
• A pressure reducing valve is recommended when water supply exceeds 3.0 bar
• Waste sold separately
• Standard threaded 1/2” connectors
• Hose length: 1500mm / 4.9ft
• Shower head diameter: 225mm
• Shower Arm projection: 120mm
|Type||Concealed Shower Sets|
|Brand Range||Flova Liberty|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||0.5|
|Finish||Oil Rubbed Bronze, White|
|Mounting Type||Ceiling Mounted, Wall Mounted|
|Handle Type||Lever, Push Button, Single Control|
|Cartridge TypeMore information||Ceramic Disc|
|Number of Outlets||2 Outlets|
|GuaranteeMore information||15 Years|
Minimum Water Pressure
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.
Ceramic disc cartridges need only a 90-degree rotation to fully open or close, and the 2 ceramic plates are incredibly hard-wearing and resilient. They're more expensive to make, but they allow for a huge range of designs, easy operation and simple maintenance if needed.
Whilst it is rare for a ceramic cartridge to need replacing, you may very occasionally need to remove and rinse the cartridge if grit or debris within the water system is preventing the 2 plates from closing properly. Much like replacing a rubber washer, this is a quick and easy job, and will ensure many years of use.
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.