We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Hudson Reed Ignite Round Three Outlet Push Button Concealed Shower Valve
No matter how technical and advanced, a shower valve should always look simplistic and stylish - the Hudson Reed Ignite Round Three Outlet Concealed Shower Valve happens to be both of those things. The sleek, contemporary, chrome finish and luxurious design make this the perfect valve for any modern bathroom. So how can it look this good and be in control of three different outlets? Here's how: each of the three buttons switches a different outlet on or off, all of which can be operated at the same time and/or separately. The control underneath the buttons allows you to adjust the temperature to your liking; following which, thermostatic control will keep the water temperature exactly where you set it. Ideal for use with an overhead shower, a slide rail kit, and luxurious body jets, you'll definitely be satisfied with this concealed shower valve from Harbour.
Please Note: the minimum water pressure required for this product to operate three outlets simultaneously is 3 bar.
- Made in the UK
- Push button control - turn your shower on and off at the push of a button
- Each button operates a different outlet
- Operate three outlets separately or all at the same time
- Thermostatic control keeps the water temperature exactly where you set it
- Ideal for use with an overhead shower, a slide rail kit and luxurious body jets
- Polished chrome finish
- Minimum 3 bar water pressure required to operate 3 outlets at the same time
- 20 year guarantee
- Height - 305mm
- Depth - 135mm
- Width - 80mm
|Global Trade Item Number||5056211804246|
|Type||Concealed Shower Valves|
|Brand Range||Hudson Reed Ignite|
|GuaranteeMore information||20 Years|
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Number of Outlets||3 Outlets|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Handle Type||Round, Push Button, Single Control|
|Flow Rate at 3 Bar (l/min)||28|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||3|
Minimum Water Pressure
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.
Products from the same range
You may also like
Customers also bought
Popular related categories
Got everything but the kitchen sink? Here's some amazing sink ideas costing you less than £200.
Which are the best electric showers? Our experts recommend 3 of the best electric showers to have at home.
If you’re considering buying an electric shower or just keen to know more, take a closer look at all the benefits of owning one in our expert article.