We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Flova Dekka Slide Rail Kit with Handset & Hose
RRP £290 Was £208.99
The shower rail kit includes:
- 600mm slide rail
- Single function square handshower
- Handset holder with adjustable height and angle
- 1500mm double lock flexible brass hose
- European CE certificated
- Diamond Chrome plating for ease-of-clean & high-shine finish
- Constructed from low-lead high-quality brass
- Rust & corrosion resistant
- Easy-clean & anti-blocking spray nozzles
- To be paired with outlet elbow & mixer valve
- Minimum 0.2 bar water pressure is recommended
- A pressure reducing valve is recommended when water supply exceeds 3.0 bar
- Fully compatible with UK plumbing systems
- Standard 1/2" inlet/outlet size
- Overall height: 655mm
- 15 year guarantee from Flova - (subject to online registration - please click here for further details)
|Global Trade Item Number||5060516835287|
|Type||Shower Rail Kits|
|Brand Range||Flova Dekka|
|GuaranteeMore information||15 Years|
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||0.2|
Minimum Water Pressure
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.