We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Amy Concealed Thermostatic Push Button Shower Valve, Fixed Head & Overflow Bath Filler
Delve into the most luxurious rainfall shower you've ever had thanks to the sleek thin shower head, boasting easy clean rubber nozzles and a swivel ball joint for reaching that desired orientation. Or if it's that elegant spa-feel you're after, the included Vellamo Overflow Bath Filler certainly won't disappoint thanks to that contemporary space-saving design. For lengthy guarantees and innovative designs, look no further than the Amy concealed shower kit.
Shower Valve Features:
- Made in the UK
- Thermostatic technology keeps the temperature of the water exactly where you set it, even with pressure fluctuations
- Push button technology - start and stop your shower at the push of a button
- 2 outlet valve - each button controls a different outlet
- Operate each outlet separately or both at the same time
- Separate temperature control
- Made from brass with a polished chrome finish
- Stain and rust resistant
- Minimum 2 bar water pressure required to run 2 outlets simultaneously
- 20 year guarantee
- Height - 261mm
- Depth - 135mm
- Width - 80mm
- 2.0 bar - 19.7 l/min
- 3.0 bar - 24.9 l/min
Overflow Bath Filler Features:
- Space-saving design - no need for bulky bath taps or deck mouted valves
- Includes clicker waste
- Polished chrome finish
- 1 year guarantee
Fixed Shower Head Features:
- Stainless steel head coated with polished chrome
- Slimline design
- Easy-clean rubber nozzles
- 3 sizes to choose from
- 200mm, 300mm and 400mm size
- Swivel ball joint to adjust the direction of the water flow
- Lifetime manufacturer's guarantee with one year on moving parts
Drench Shower Arm Features:
- 4 sizes and styles available
- 150 & 300mm ceiling arms - 10 year guarantee
- 300mm curved arm - 5 year guarantee
- 375mm angled arm - 2 year guarantee
|Type||Concealed Valve Shower & Bath Sets|
|Brand Range||Drench Amy|
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Material||Brass, Stainless Steel|
|Number of Outlets||2 Outlets|
|Popular Features||Easy Clean Nozzles|
|Mounting Type||Ceiling Mounted, Wall Mounted|
|Handle Type||Round, Triple Control|
|Spout Type||Overflow Spout|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||2|
Minimum Water Pressure
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.
Products from the same range
You may also like
Customers also bought
Popular related categories
We all know we need to try and save water but this isn't always easy. That's why we've created this handy guide to water saving shower heads, so you can easily reduce your water consumption everyday whilst still enjoying an invigorating shower.
If you want to add value to your home by adding an ensuite, we have put together a number of design ideas to help you create a small ensuite.
We know how important your morning shower is, and you don’t have to settle for a trickle if you have low water pressure! If you want to emerge from the shower feeling invigorated, clean and actually wet, then you need a low water pressure shower head. We’ve put together our top picks to help you get your day off to the best start possible.
Fitting a shower tray is nowhere near as complicated as you may imagine, so for the DYI fanatic out there, we thought we'd put together a super simple guide for installing shower trays so you can pick up toolbox and get stuck in! Find everything you need and the steps to take right here.
The humble shower valve unlocks your family’s showering experience, and you may not realise until you pick a bad one how integral this is! In this masterclass, you'll be well equipped to pick the best valves for your new shower.
Purchasing a bath shower mixer tap with a thermostatic valve is a safe, convenient and economical way to improve your showering experience.