We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Crosswater Dial Pier Concealed Valve 2 Control with Fixed Shower Head and Designer Handset
The Crosswater Dial Pier Concealed Valve 2 Control with Fixed Shower Head and Designer Handset is as attractive as it is practical. The double outlet control makes it easy to switch between the fixed shower head and detachable handset,which can be used at the same time or independently for a versatile solution to your bathing. From the sumptuous rainfall feeling of the fixed shower head to the eco-friendly handset spray, it will suit your every need.
The pioneering Dial technology offers a highly responsive showering system that allows you to control with precision the temperature and up to 11 flow modes of your water. All of this at the simple push of a button. In addition,the fail-proof thermostatic system will guarantee the pre-set temperature at all times. Without the risk of sudden temperature changes,you can relax and lavish in your perfect shower. The recessed valve is a space-saving solution,concealing a durable brass body for extended lifetime and high-level performance.
- All-in-one kit
- 1 bar minimum water pressure
- Double outlet control
- Wall mounted
- Chrome finish
- 15 Years guarantee
Dial Fixed Shower Head & Wall Arm
- Shower head diameter: 225mm
- Shower arm: 330mm
- Brass body with glossy chrome finish
Designer Shower Handset with Hose & Wall Bracket
- Single mode spray handset
- Wall outlet elbow with handset holder
- Easy clean hose
- Minimalist design
Crosswater Dial Pier 2 Control Shower Valve
- Brass valve and chrome trim set
- Recessed thermostatic valve
- Dial push button technology
- Precise temperature control
- 11 separate flow positions
- Backplate Orientation: Portrait
|Global Trade Item Number||5055833692361|
|Type||Concealed Shower Sets|
|Brand Range||Crosswater Dial Pier|
|GuaranteeMore information||15 Years|
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Number of Outlets||2 Outlets|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Shape||Rectangular, Round, Curved, Microphone|
|Handle Type||Round, Triple Control|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||1|
Minimum Water Pressure
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.