We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Crosswater MPRO Follow Me Round Shower Handset and Hose - Matt White
- Follow Me Round shower handset and hose
- In a gorgeous Matt White finish
- Made from Brass and ABS Plastic
- Deck Mounted
- Minimum pressure required: 0.5 bar
- Shower valve sold separately, please see our recommended extras
- Compatible with a Crosswater bath waste only. Please see our recommended extras
- 15 year manufacturer's guarantee (subject to online registration - please click here)
- Height: 197mm
- Width: 45mm
- Depth: 45mm
Please note: The MPRO Matt White finish has a slightly reflective surface
Important information: cannot be installed under a direct water flow, such as a fixed shower head.
|Global Trade Item Number||5055833694846|
|Type||Mini Shower Kits|
|Brand Range||Crosswater MPRO - Matt White|
|GuaranteeMore information||15 Years|
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Material||ABS Plastic, Brass|
|Mounting Type||Deck Mounted|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||0.5|
Minimum Water Pressure
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.