We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Crosswater Dial Kai Lever 2 Outlet Concealed Shower Valve with Fixed Shower Head and Shower Handset
- Crosswater Dial Kai Lever 2 outlet concealed thermostatic shower valve with portrait trim set
- Wall outlet
- Shower hose
- Multifunction shower handset
- Reflex fixed shower head and arm
The Crosswater Dial range of shower valves feature the latest in push button shower technology. Say goodbye to the arduous task of turning levers or handles and say hello to water at the push of a button. The Crosswater Dial Kai Lever shower valve allows you to control both the included fixed shower head and shower handset either separately or at the same time. Simply push the button that corresponds to each outlet to start the water flow; turn it to increase or decrease the flow; turn the middle dial to adjust the temperature; push the dial again to turn off the water to your desired outlet. It really is as simple as that.
The thermostatic technology in the Dial valve ensures precise temperature control and a water temperature that won't fluctuate even if other taps are turned on in the house. This ensures a much more relaxing shower as you never have to worry about being suddenly blasted with a stream of scalding hot or ice cold water.
The restrained styling is very elegant and stylish and would suit any modern bathroom, but just be prepared for many questions from jealous house guests and relatives about where you got your new shower from.
- Latest push button shower technology
- 2 outlets - ideal for operating body jets
- Precisely control the flow and temperature of the water
- Stylish modern look
- Minimum 1 bar water pressure
- 15 year guarantee
|Global Trade Item Number||5055833652297|
|Type||Concealed Shower Sets|
|Brand Range||Crosswater Kai Lever|
|GuaranteeMore information||15 Years|
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Number of Outlets||2 Outlets|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Handle Type||Round, Triple Control|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||1|
Minimum Water Pressure
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.