We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Clearwater Hotshot 2 Instant Filtered Kettle Hot Water Tap & Cold Filtered Water with Boiler Unit and Filter Cartridge
Hotshot 2 Filtered Kettle Hot & Cold Pure Drinking Water Tap
Thermostatic Boiler Unit
Filter Cartridge and Connectors
- Instant filtered hot water at the turn of a handle - no more waiting around for the kettle to boil, or, heaven forbid, the water to heat in the microwave
- Pure, fresh, filtered drinking water from the same tap - push the lever away from you for hot water and pull it towards you for filtered cold water
- Available in Polished Chrome or Brushed Nickel
- Brushed Nickel finish is PVD coated giving a stronger, more scratch-resistant finish
- Insulated anti-scald spout - centrally insulated spout is safe to touch even with steaming water emanating from the spout
- Child-safe anti-scald lock handle - push down and twist to turn the tap on and spring-back mechanism to turn it off as soon as the handle is released
- Instant hot and filtered cold water only - a separate mixer tap is required for standard hot and cold water
- 360° swivel spout
- Minimum 1 bar water pressure required
Boiler Unit Features:
- WRAS approved
- 10 temperature settings ranging from 45°C to 98°C
- 2.4 litre capacity - capable of providing 60 cups per hour
- Easy to install and no specialist fittings required - uses a standard 13 amp plug
- Digital controls accurate to within +/-0.5°C
- Compact design to fit under your kitchen sink
- Includes filter - this reduces limescale build-up in the boiler unit and also provides purer, fresher tasting water
- The filter has a 6 month lifespan - enough for 3800 litres of water
- Depth - 188mm
- Height - 270mm
- Width - 188mm
|Type||Boiling Water Taps, Filtered Water Taps|
|Brand Range||Clearwater Hotshot|
|GuaranteeMore information||5 Years|
|Global Trade Item Number||5060532917288|
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Cartridge TypeMore information||Ceramic Disc|
Ceramic disc cartridges need only a 90-degree rotation to fully open or close, and the 2 ceramic plates are incredibly hard-wearing and resilient. They're more expensive to make, but they allow for a huge range of designs, easy operation and simple maintenance if needed.
Whilst it is rare for a ceramic cartridge to need replacing, you may very occasionally need to remove and rinse the cartridge if grit or debris within the water system is preventing the 2 plates from closing properly. Much like replacing a rubber washer, this is a quick and easy job, and will ensure many years of use.
|Mounting Type||Deck Mounted|
|Handle Type||Lever, Single Control|
|Spout Type||Swan Neck Spout, 360 Degree Swivel Spout|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||1|
Minimum Water Pressure
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.
Products from the same range
You may also like
Customers also bought
Popular related categories
If you're looking to ditch the plastic and find a more sustainable way to drink clean water without the shop-bought bottle, the Vellamo complete water filter kit is exactly what you need. Read our handy blog post to learn more about how you can save the planet and drink beautifully filtered water in your own home.
Replacing a kitchen tap is a staple DIY procedure that is actually rather simple once you get your head around all of the connections occurring in the cupboard below the sink. Stick with Tap Warehouse as our expert team takes you on this comprehensive guide to seamless kitchen tap installation!
There are many unsurpassable benefits to having a pull out kitchen tap with a spray hose, so discover the reasons why every kitchen should have one.
A collection of some of the best performing low water-pressure taps - all available at amazing prices.
GONE are the days before ceramic disc taps. That's right - no more rubber rings screwed over the end of metal pipes, splitting as they wear down, leaking and costing every homeowner thousands a year in water bills. Learn why choosing taps with ceramic disc cartridges is the smartest option for you and your home.