We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Pura Bloque Vertical Wall Mounted Basin Mixer with Clicker Waste
- European CE certificated
- Hand-polished chrome finish for perfect shine
- Manufactured from solid brass
- Includes slotted click-clack basin waste set
- Ceramic Cartridge for smooth & drip-free performance
- Twin levers for independent control of hot and cold supplies
- Non-thermostatic manual temperature setting
- Fully compatible with UK plumbing systems
- Standard 1/2" inlet/outlet size
- Portrait orientation
- Wall-mounted installation with concealed fixings for a clutter-free deck
- Ideal for pairing with countertop basins
- Minimum 0.2 bar water pressure is recommended
- A pressure reducing valve is recommended when water supply exceeds 3.0 bar
- 10 year warranty against manufacturing defects
|Global Trade Item Number||5056143404569|
|Type||Wall Mounted Basin Taps|
|Brand Range||Pura Bloque|
|GuaranteeMore information||10 Years|
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Cartridge TypeMore information||Ceramic Disc|
Ceramic disc cartridges need only a 90-degree rotation to fully open or close, and the 2 ceramic plates are incredibly hard-wearing and resilient. They're more expensive to make, but they allow for a huge range of designs, easy operation and simple maintenance if needed.
Whilst it is rare for a ceramic cartridge to need replacing, you may very occasionally need to remove and rinse the cartridge if grit or debris within the water system is preventing the 2 plates from closing properly. Much like replacing a rubber washer, this is a quick and easy job, and will ensure many years of use.
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Handle Type||Lever, Dual Control|
|Spout Type||Straight Spout, Fixed Spout|
|Tap Holes||3 Holes|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||0.2|
Minimum Water Pressure
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.
Products from the same range
You may also like
Customers also bought
Popular related categories
For most of us, our taps will last a lifetime, however sometimes tap cartridges need to be replaced at some point. This guide walks you through this process to changing your cartridge to help you prolong the life of your tap.
At Tap Warehouse we stock an enormous range of bath taps for you to choose from. In fact, there are just so many that we can’t even decide which our favourites actually are… We’ve tried our hardest though, and narrowed it down to some of the very best taps for all budgets and styles for you to peruse below.
A collection of some of the best performing low water-pressure taps - all available at amazing prices.
New bathroom basin taps are a great way of enhancing the overall look of your bathroom, en-suite or cloakroom bathroom without the need to spend money on a complete refurbishment. Choosing, however, is not quite as straightforward as it sounds, so we've put together a guide to explain the different types of basin taps and what you should be on the look out for.
GONE are the days before ceramic disc taps. That's right - no more rubber rings screwed over the end of metal pipes, splitting as they wear down, leaking and costing every homeowner thousands a year in water bills. Learn why choosing taps with ceramic disc cartridges is the smartest option for you and your home.