We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Blanco Subline 500-U Black Edition 1 Bowl Undermount Silgranit Composite Kitchen Sink & Waste - 530 x 460mm
RRP £357 Was £297.99
- Made from Blanco's patented Silgranit composite with a striking black finish which has been finely tuned for over 30 years to become the world's leading coloured kitchen sink choice
- Learn more about the qualities of a Silgranit composite sink in our Blanco Sink Materials blog
- Made of up to 80% natural granite - combines the natural look of stone with a smooth look and feel
- Heat resistant to 280°C and impact resistant - protects against damage from items falling in the sink
- Hygiene+Plus - patented hygiene protection formula shields against dirt and bacteria
- Food safe - all kinds of foods can be prepared directly on the sink
- Scratch resistant - the sink will not be marked during normal use
- Acid resistant and will not fade, even in direct sunlight
- Includes matching black InFino basket strainer waste and covered C-overflow
- Single bowl design
- Undermount installation only - provides a more minimalist look and makes cleaning around the sink area easier
- 25 year guarantee
- Depth - 460mm
- Height - 190mm
- Width - 530mm
- Minimum cabinet size - 600mm
|Global Trade Item Number||4020684741224|
|Type||Composite & Granite Kitchen Sinks|
|Brand Range||Blanco Subline|
|GuaranteeMore information||25 Years|
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Number Of Drainers||No Drainer|
|Number of Bowls||1 Bowl|
|Popular Features||Includes Waste Kit, Suitable for Waste Disposers|
|Drilled HolesMore information||No Tap Holes|
This tells you how many holes there are on the sink to mount your kitchen tap.
For sinks with a reversible drainer (one that can be on the left or right) the pre-drilled or pre-scored tap holes will be on both sides of the sink.
For sinks with a handed drainer, the pre-drilled or pre-scored tap holes will only be on one side of the sink.
|Cut Out Size||500 x 400mm|
|Minimum Cabinet Size||600mm|